If we get to either final are you going ?

FA cup semi and the final
Won't qualify for tickets in champions league so no.
Went to the big screen live show at city against Chelsea so most likely do the same again. CTID
Let's hope we get to the finals

The Stadium in Istanbul holds nearly 75,000.

Any idea on how many points will be needed? I am on the UEFA scheme and have just short of 12,000 points.

We will probably book a City Break for Istanbul. I have not done an away European match since Gornik in the Prata Stadium in 1970 unless you count the Celtic match where I went in the home end. I will never do that again!

The Stadium in Istanbul holds nearly 75,000.

Any idea on how many points will be needed? I am on the UEFA scheme and have just short of 12,000 points.

We will probably book a City Break for Istanbul. I have not done an away European match since Gornik in the Prata Stadium in 1970 unless you count the Celtic match where I went in the home end. I will never do that again!
Why, did having two separate eyebrows and excellent personal hygiene give you away?

Itinerary is Starters Fa cup final June 3rd, day after Maine Course train all the way to Istanbul a proper adventure, Sweet trolley flight to Malta from Istanbul for England game in Valetta on Friday 16th June. Reckon I might be full after that !!!

The Semi a few years ago was awful,too old to get involved with their vile rabble

Me too but inside I'm 18 again when those gobby fuckers start mouthing off. It was bad enough being stuck on that bus to town with them after we beat them 2-0 at our place a couple of seasons ago, when Gundo scored after all those passes. About 4-6 of them sat on the back seats downstairs giving it loads. Talk about deep breathing I really had to talk myself out of just launching into them. Thankfully some coppers noticed what was going on and booted them off through the emergency exit at the back. Utter scum.

Booked Istanbul last June, will be there for CL Final weekend whether we make it or not.

Also, just booked hotel for 2024 CL Final AT WEMBLEY !

Can’t make FA Cup final, but if we make semi’s and we play 22nd, I’ll be there. 23rd I have to return to USA.

Now just to see who we get in the QF CL. I arrive Madrid 10th April and leave 23rd. Just need to figure out where I’ll be before & after the Leicester home game. I have hotels booked for 11/12 & 18/19 in all the cities of possible opponents. Will go wherever we play, but am only 50/50 on Napoli away.

Last edited:
Me too but inside I'm 18 again when those gobby fuckers start mouthing off. It was bad enough being stuck on that bus to town with them after we beat them 2-0 at our place a couple of seasons ago, when Gundo scored after all those passes. About 4-6 of them sat on the back seats downstairs giving it loads. Talk about deep breathing I really had to talk myself out of just launching into them. Thankfully some coppers noticed what was going on and booted them off through the emergency exit at the back. Utter scum.
3-1 that wasn’t it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.