IF we get to the final how would you distribute the tickets?

Gingers Dad said:
The Pink Panther said:
What about a five year season card holder who isn't in the CDS but has attended all the cup games? He's been spending hundreds of pounds every season and a new member takes priority

My point is CDS members should not get priority because the club didn't make that clear at the launch of the scheme

What about a City Access Card holder with thousands of points who goes to every cup tie, why should they be behind season card holders with less points.

You said it yourself, they have pledged their support.
It has ALWAYS been the case that season ticket holders get first dibs. You mentioned the fact that someone signs up for the CDS and therefor the club can rely on their support. Well isn't that what a season card holder does for nineteen games rather than four or five and if someone has been a season card holder for five years then they have pledged their support for 95 matches

Please correct me if I'm wrong. The CDS was started so that supporters guaranteed their seat for cup matches and didn't have to mess about purchasing cup tickets. As a reward for signing up they received a certain number of loyalty points, which I have no issues with.Just like I have no issues with people being allocated points for attending EDS matches
However, if I was to sign up, I would be ringing up the club because my seat has been unavailable for all of the cup games as my season card is on level 3.
I've found it an absolute doddle to book individual cup tickets on line for various parts of the stadium and no doubt that it has saved me any hassle of phoning to change seats

greeny-ctid said:
open sale would be the most anoying way but probs the most fair ...

Don't be so silly, the club has very nearly got it right for the semi. Nothing's gone into meltdown and only the loonies have been queuing for hours.

It should start with season card holders at 6000+ points and then reduce by 250 points every day until 2000. When it reaches 2000 include City card holders with 3000+ points
No group bookings before for OSC's. They should apply in points order like every other supporter
The club's idea of a group of supporters sitting together is fine, but the minimum number of points at the lower end should be 4000 for a final.

The Pink Panther said:
greeny-ctid said:

Don't be so silly, the club has very nearly got it right for the semi. Nothing's gone into meltdown and only the loonies have been queuing for hours.

It should start with season card holders at 6000+ points and then reduce by 250 points every day until 2000. When it reaches 2000 include City card holders with 3000+ points
No group bookings before for OSC's. They should apply in points order like every other supporter
The club's idea of a group of supporters sitting together is fine, but the minimum number of points at the lower end should be 4000 for a final.

I agree with this but the club will know when it might sell out if everyone who is eligible buys a ticket so in my view it should go down in blocks of a 100 points once you get to the critical stage.

etc...

It would also give fans an idea of whether they are likely to get one or not and stop the needless booking of transport/hotels etc for those who are not sure.

The Pink Panther said:
greeny-ctid said:

yeaa fair play ...

inbetween said:
Free for all.

I'm sure we'd pay for them ;)

There's not really an easy answer, my lad has a S/C but due to work (RAF) can't make 1/2 the games I can usually flog matches he misses at cost price but come cup games again he'll only be able to make 1/2 the games and end up out of pocket as the grounds aslways half empty with the other 24K forming a queue at the ticket office rather than getting into the game. I know choice of job is choice of job and all that and with 3.2K (he's fallen 800 behind me over the last 2 seasons), he should make a final ticket if we get there but I do think that CDS should perhaps come in at 2K in future so if anyone is a newbe they will get a small jump on others by being 'mad for it'.

The Pink Panther said:
Gingers Dad said:
What about a City Access Card holder with thousands of points who goes to every cup tie, why should they be behind season card holders with less points.

You said it yourself, they have pledged their support.
It has ALWAYS been the case that season ticket holders get first dibs. You mentioned the fact that someone signs up for the CDS and therefor the club can rely on their support. Well isn't that what a season card holder does for nineteen games rather than four or five and if someone has been a season card holder for five years then they have pledged their support for 95 matches

Please correct me if I'm wrong. The CDS was started so that supporters guaranteed their seat for cup matches and didn't have to mess about purchasing cup tickets. As a reward for signing up they received a certain number of loyalty points, which I have no issues with.Just like I have no issues with people being allocated points for attending EDS matches
However, if I was to sign up, I would be ringing up the club because my seat has been unavailable for all of the cup games as my season card is on level 3.
I've found it an absolute doddle to book individual cup tickets on line for various parts of the stadium and no doubt that it has saved me any hassle of phoning to change seats
And now it appears there's a level of season ticket that's higher than the normal season ticket. Which only right considering the amount of season ticket holders that can't be arsed going to cup ties.

I've just had a horrible feeling................what if we don't get to the final?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.