IF we win against wolves

City win, Spurs lose.

Our best chance of winning the league is if the current top 3 break away from 4th and 5th and we then make a late run for the title. Once were assured of CL spot a lot of pressure will fall off of the club.

I think United have a bad run to come but its likely to be once the CL hots up next month , hopefully it will start when we play them.

big blueballs said:
Spurs win, this will take the rags unbeaten streak away and maybe sow a few seeds of doubt

Agree with this. They are one defeat away from a mini collapse in my eyes. The longer the run goes on the less chance we have of winning the league; come on Spurs!!

jay_mcfc said:
big blueballs said:
Spurs win, this will take the rags unbeaten streak away and maybe sow a few seeds of doubt

Agree with this. They are one defeat away from a mini collapse in my eyes. The longer the run goes on the less chance we have of winning the league; come on Spurs!!

Agree with you both plus never want them lot to win fook all even if it is against a team I also dislike with a passion.

gio's side step said:
Chippy_boy said:
Not sure if this has been said, but it's massive complacency to think a 9 point lead over 5th place now is enough to guarantee a 4th place spot at the end.

Is it conceivable we could drop unexpected points over the next 18 games? Of course it is. Is it possible Spurs could win where we might not expect them to? Yes. Is it possible they might beat us at home? Yes.

9 points ahead at this stage would be nice, but let's not for one moment think that means 4th is "in the bag".

Is it equally conceivable Spurs could drop unexpected points over the next 18 games? Is it possible we might win where others might not expect us to? Is it possible we might beat them at home?

YES

Fucking small time mentality

Fucking small mental capacity. I didn't say it WOULD happen. Just that it's not "in the bag". Is that difficult to grasp?

We will never have a better chance of winning the title. We cannot really speculate how the opposition will fare next year, don't forget Spurs think this title race is winnable.

The Arsenal are lightweight, United are in transition, Chelsea are in freefall. Liverpool, Everton and Villa have lost the plot.

Supporter for 42 years, I expect us to be stronger and more cohesive from now on. FUCK top four, win the title.

For the last time!

Mathematically the best result for us when any of the other top teams play each other is for them to draw. By top team I mean any that could possibly challenge for 4th or higher so I would say thats the top half of the table still. As the season goes on that will reduce to be the top 6 then 4. When it gets to only 4 teams able to win then we need whoever is top to loose. At the same time we of course have to keep wining.

Any other results are not mathematically advantageous to us no mater what your gut instinct may tell you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.