IF we win against wolves

It has to be a Spuds win. We need to aim as high as we can go and imo only we can stop the scum from getting the title and we should be hell bent on achieveing this. Don't forget if they win it this season its 19 titles, the most, and the gloaters will come in their droves, and then it will be more difficult to topple them.

We need to start putting nails in their coffin and we need to start now.

Would be more than happy with a draw between them two. Would keep a good lead in points over twitchers lot and also keep us in striking distance of the red vermin.

Sleeping_Easy said:
Then we sit top of the premier league for the night but more importantly the game the next day can lead to one of two favourable outcomes for city and one thats not as great but still a good point.

1. United win - tottenham sit 9 points behind us and surely then our top four spot is confirmed pretty much. (i already think it is)

2. Spurs win - We sit top of the premier league for the week and we'd have to be taken seriously as title contenders by those that arn't already

or last and not as good as the other two

3. Draw - We sit joint top of the table behind only on goal difference and 8 points clear of tottenham.

Which option would you pick???

The winning against Wolves and then everybody and fook the rest of 'em option!

Sleeping_Easy said:
Then we sit top of the premier league for the night but more importantly the game the next day can lead to one of two favourable outcomes for city and one thats not as great but still a good point.

1. United win - tottenham sit 9 points behind us and surely then our top four spot is confirmed pretty much. (i already think it is)

2. Spurs win - We sit top of the premier league for the week and we'd have to be taken seriously as title contenders by those that arn't already

or last and not as good as the other two

3. Draw - We sit joint top of the table behind only on goal difference and 8 points clear of tottenham.

Which option would you pick???

Doesn't matter what league position we'll sit in after the Wolves game ..... just as long as we've picked up the three points ...... being top , or even second , doesn't matter in January .... but getting the points does!

1,2 or 3 would be great but lets get our result first because you know what us blues are like with pressure we always end up messing it up

Batigol said:
A draw would be the best result ..obviously.

Assuming we beat Wolves, a draw sees us a further 2 points clear of Spuds and level with THEM.

I have faith in our ability to improve further and pull clear of THEM and the rest of the teams.

There are just about no circumstances in which I can ever wish for a scum victory, I hate them that much.

I also believe that they are going to have a bad patch of losses and draws

J-Bay Blue said:
There are just about no circumstances in which I can ever wish for a scum victory, I hate them that much.

Especially when we are their main challengers for the title! No result is a disaster by any means, especially if we do our bit against Wolves, but why people would especially want a united win when we are two points behind them is beyond me.

Even if we win we will not even be close to being secure for top 4.
Spurs game in hand gives us only 6 points. Still to play them so could easily be only 3 points.
They are not slipping much either.
I think we will get top 4 or better but being a City fan and Chicken counting do not go together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.