IF we win against wolves

Sleeping_Easy said:
salfordblues said:
This is the problem with our fans.

We need to change our mentaility and think bigger.Yes we desperately top 4 but for me unless there is a drastic change I can't see not being in it come the end of the season. And whats more with the poor form/performance of the traditional big 3, this year could be a great chance to put our club majorly on the map.

Now, just think we can be top of the league properly for the first time in a very very very long while by Sunday evening. If we are top come the end of the weekend then it means that the rags will have lost their first game of the season.

Now, I think their first loss could burst their bubble and hopefully trigger a poor run of form. With the games we've got coming up I can't see us dropping many more points which means come Derby Day we will either be top of the league or right up their arses.

Therefore a spurs win is what we want. We've spoke all year about how the scum have been playing poorly but getting results. I think if they lose to spurs on sunday their bubble could burst

If were trying to convince people then this post should do the trick, its got my appetite wetted even more for this derby now, i hope spurs dick em 3 - 0 this weekend now

bluestevei said:
what do you mean IF we beat wolves. i dont want u@d to get anything in the spurs game, lets worry about spurs a little bit further down the line

I said IF because i dont want us becoming arrogant and just thinking all's we have to do is turn up to win. I want us as a club (from bobby manc to the man in the stand) going into every game baying for blood and not turning up putting in half arsed performance (wolves) and losing a game we could and maybe should have won

i wasnt been arrogent when i put IF down, but we do need to win these games if we want to be in the top 3-4

jay_mcfc said:
There is only one direction we should be looking and that's up. Let Chelsea worry about Tottenham.

this has been my point on a few occasions recently!

All I want is a Manchester City win on Saturday. Saying that I would settle for a draw at the lane or a Spuds win! Hmm am I sitting on the fence ;=p
Mostly I don't want us finishing 4th awaiting a Champions League playoff over 2 legs and not making for the main draw !

Agree; let each of our competitors in the title challenge take care of each other. We have a recent history of benevolence towards Wolves. Keep it grounded. Heads on.

I just want us to win saturday................

Then on sunday sit back relax.................

A draw and plenty of injuries...................

This is the out come I want....................

If we win, then United losing is what I want. I think we will be in the top 4 no matter what. So really I am only looking at the possibility of pipping United to the trophy.

And since the small clubs have all gotten together and sworn allegiance to spreading their legs whenever the rags show up, one can only hope an ambitious team like Tot beats them.

I mean how can such a weak United team be undefeated this late into the season? :(

City win, United lose

ffs, don't forget they have a couple games to make up, so we need them to drop as many points as possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.