IF we win against wolves

what do you mean IF we beat wolves. i dont want u@d to get anything in the spurs game, lets worry about spurs a little bit further down the line

This is the problem with our fans.

We need to change our mentaility and think bigger.Yes we desperately top 4 but for me unless there is a drastic change I can't see not being in it come the end of the season. And whats more with the poor form/performance of the traditional big 3, this year could be a great chance to put our club majorly on the map.

Now, just think we can be top of the league properly for the first time in a very very very long while by Sunday evening. If we are top come the end of the weekend then it means that the rags will have lost their first game of the season.

Now, I think their first loss could burst their bubble and hopefully trigger a poor run of form. With the games we've got coming up I can't see us dropping many more points which means come Derby Day we will either be top of the league or right up their arses.

Therefore a spurs win is what we want. We've spoke all year about how the scum have been playing poorly but getting results. I think if they lose to spurs on sunday their bubble could burst

lionheart said:
gio's side step said:
Is it equally conceivable Spurs could drop unexpected points over the next 18 games? Is it possible we might win where others might not expect us to? Is it possible we might beat them at home?
YES Fucking small time mentality
No need to use abusive language, especially when it's coming from a such a narrow-minded muppet as yourself. The point he was trying to make is simply that City cannot be automatically guaranteed a top four place at this early stage of the season. Anything can happen between now and May...and probably will. There is nothing small-time minded about being realistic.

Abusive language? HA. Pipe down. Are you a steward at City? Do you find swear words offensive?

I didn't disagree with the point about nothing is automatically guaranteed. But it's the kind of 'looking behind us' shit rather than 'looking in front of us' which continues to plague this club amongst people on here. You aren't being realistic. You are constructing your very own safe self perceived 'realism' based on fear. It's equally realistic to accept we are in with a chance of winning the league, and thus stop creating 'ifs, buts and maybe's relating to Spurs. And transfer your energy in creating hypothetical situations relating to us. What if we go 10 games unbeaten? Where does that leave us. What if we win 8 games on the bounce? How might that effect our league position and 'Spurs'?

salfordblues said:

We need to change our mentaility and think bigger.Yes we desperately top 4 but for me unless there is a drastic change I can't see not being in it come the end of the season. And whats more with the poor form/performance of the traditional big 3, this year could be a great chance to put our club majorly on the map.

Now, just think we can be top of the league properly for the first time in a very very very long while by Sunday evening. If we are top come the end of the weekend then it means that the rags will have lost their first game of the season.

Now, I think their first loss could burst their bubble and hopefully trigger a poor run of form. With the games we've got coming up I can't see us dropping many more points which means come Derby Day we will either be top of the league or right up their arses.

Therefore a spurs win is what we want. We've spoke all year about how the scum have been playing poorly but getting results. I think if they lose to spurs on sunday their bubble could burst
^^^^^ THIS.
I want anything that means the team above us does'nt extend their lead and we gain points from them.

it's not the fans that lose us games
it's not the fans that choked against the big teams

it's the team that needs to do the winning and let the other teams around us worry

Tottenham to win. Would be great if we went to the Theatre of Wet Dreams on Feb 12th with a nice 4 or 5pt cushion sitting at the top of the table.

i hope the rags get well stuffed,because spurs are no threat to us,and it would wipe that smug smile off gammon chops, whisky sodden face

I would love to do one over the rags, but we are well and truely still in progress!

Moreover I'd love to be in the top 4 ahead of tottenham....banish those horrible memories from may when they beat us at Eastlands...

salfordblues said:

If were trying to convince people then this post should do the trick, its got my appetite wetted even more for this derby now, i hope spurs dick em 3 - 0 this weekend now

bluestevei said:
what do you mean IF we beat wolves. i dont want u@d to get anything in the spurs game, lets worry about spurs a little bit further down the line

I said IF because i dont want us becoming arrogant and just thinking all's we have to do is turn up to win. I want us as a club (from bobby manc to the man in the stand) going into every game baying for blood and not turning up putting in half arsed performance (wolves) and losing a game we could and maybe should have won

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.