If you didn't support City, who would you support?

I guess it would of depended what team I as bought up with, my dad turned the whole house hold (Mum, both sisters, my brother and including myself) blue. But if City were to fold and cease to exist I wouldn't support anyone but I'd still watch football, but it wouldn't be the same.

Goater's Nipple said:
1.618034 said:
You'll need it!

IF City disappeared tomorrow then I'd support Huddersfield Town.

Same. Best mate is a Town fan so I go to a few midweek games with him if I'm not working.
I dont belive this,i thought i was the only city fan on bluemoon that has a soft spot for Huddersfield ! dont ask me to explain it,i cant,although i think it goes back to some incident in my childhood,make of that what you will !

Honestly? United. Only reason I stopped is my dad started to take my to games when he thought I was old enough (About 7-8 I think).

Goater's Nipple said:
1.618034 said:
You'll need it!

IF City disappeared tomorrow then I'd support Huddersfield Town.

Same. Best mate is a Town fan so I go to a few midweek games with him if I'm not working.

Suppose I would as well born there but only went to games at Town ground when City played and never been to the other place.

I'd get a season ticket at another Club local to where I lived. If I moved then I'd search out somewhere else just to see a bit of live Football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.