if your wtchn on the tv your a ****

blueblood08 said:
yes to all those who cant be arsed turning up whatever your excuse ,i suppose youll want a ticket for the semi n final if we get there.and be the first to winge cos you have had a season ticket for ever and cant get one

i said this b4, ridiculous ain't it?

Blue Smartie said:
I wasn't a part of that 40K or part of the 20+K tonight. And I agree it is sort of strange how can attract 40K against the Villa and just over 20K in the UEFA. However I don't believe it's right saying the fans who watched it on TV tonight are "(insert what ever word it is)".

It's aimed at the fans who have chosen to watch on TV or down the pub when they could quite easily have gone to the ground and supported the team.

I'll accept, logically around 2-5,000 (for arguements sake) not being able to make a midweek game outside of the Premier League but not 50% of our usual matchday attendence.

I don't see why people who didn't go get so touchy; if they can't make it for genuine reasons theres no problem there, but there a large number of people who would have turned up if it had been West Brom or Fulham... but not the last 16 of Europe!?

jay_mcfc said:
stony said:
So you're just sticking your nose in then.

I'm entitled to my opinion because I PAID for it!

'If you watched on the telly you're a c**t' great song!

But you said yourself that it had nothing to do with you!

jay_mcfc said:
stony said:
Why does it matter ? WTF has it got to do with you what another city fan spends his money on ?

Nothing at all but I'll have my opinion on it thank you very much.

So what you're really saying is because you went tonight, you're a bigger blue than the ones who didn't.

Thanks for clearing that up.

jay_mcfc said:
stony said:
So you're just sticking your nose in then.

I'm entitled to my opinion because I PAID for it!

'If you watched on the telly you're a c**t' great song!

bunch of south stand wankers! Ive got a song "If your standing in the south stand your a scruff!"

Ive got a life outside of Manchester City aswell, I got to Eat sometime and buy clothes and pay the bills. It'd be great if I could go to EVERY game City plays Home and Away but I dont have the finance to do that, despite living within travelling distance of COMs.
I suspect for thousands more its even worse who have kids and are unemployed and are literally saving pennies to pay the bills.

blueblood08 said:
yes to all those who cant be arsed turning up whatever your excuse ,i suppose youll want a ticket for the semi n final if we get there.and be the first to winge cos you have had a season ticket for ever and cant get one

No! I won't be moaning about not being able to get a ticket if we get to the semi-final! Now that's easy for me to say, as it is unlikely I will able to afford it, but why don't you all stop giving shit to fans who don't go when you don't know their circumstances.

jay_mcfc said:
I may have strong opinions on our manager but at least I earn the right to have those opinions.

What self important little **** you are. So you have to go to every game to earn an opinion ?

I know of at least one poster on here who has been to every COMS game there has been, but I doubt he will feel the need to start a thread about those that didn't go tonight.

The whole thread smacks of immaturity and insecurity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.