if your wtchn on the tv your a ****

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
jay_mcfc said:
stony said:
So you're just sticking your nose in then.

I'm entitled to my opinion because I PAID for it!

'If you watched on the telly you're a c**t' great song!

bunch of south stand wankers! Ive got a song "If your standing in the south stand your a scruff!"

You're not famous any more, you're not famous any more

stony said:
So what you're really saying is because you went tonight, you're a bigger blue than the ones who didn't.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Give it up Stony, you're embarrassing yourself.

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
jay_mcfc said:
stony said:
So you're just sticking your nose in then.

I'm entitled to my opinion because I PAID for it!

'If you watched on the telly you're a c**t' great song!

bunch of south stand wankers! Ive got a song "If your standing in the south stand your a scruff!"

Are you 8 years old?

jay_mcfc said:
stony said:
So what you're really saying is because you went tonight, you're a bigger blue than the ones who didn't.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Give it up Stony, you're embarrassing yourself.

Oh dear is what qualifies as a retort at the biggest blue in the world club ?

I've had enough of all of this 'if you didn't go tonight you're a tw*t' type comments.

I didn't go tonight because I was at home looking after my boy. However, does that take away from the season in Division 2 (now championship) when I did a 41 game season?? Even if I had the time and less commitments that I have now, I couldn't afford to do that now.

I think £25 is a fair stand alone price for tonight, but on top of saving for a season ticket it makes a difference.

So, why don't you all remember that we are all Blues, some may go more than others whether through choice or circumstance but ultimately everyone wants the same thing.

Peace.

mackenzie said:
I know of at least one poster on here who has been to every COMS game there has been, but I doubt he will feel the need to start a thread about those that didn't go tonight.

The whole thread smacks of immaturity and insecurity.

It hurts everytime i walk into the stadium on the nighht of a european game... watch Dunne, Robinho et al walk out and have empty seats starring back at them...

I do realise i'm at ana ge where i have, compared to others, very few priorities... however, 50%. 50% of those who made the midweek Premier League game against Villa made it tonight.

It the represcussions of our big names and future signings that worry me; we have a reputation of being a fiercly loyal set of pasionate supporters and we've earnt that in the past 10-15 years. But we're not currently setting an inspiring standard for the immediate future.

jay_mcfc said:
Ducado said:
It was a Thursday night against a relativity unknown Danish team, Live on TV, have you not heard there is a Credit Crunch on!

Was there not a credit crunch last week against Villa? Was that a midweek game? Was there a credit crunch at old trafford or anfield?

The excuses coming from the no shows are getting worse.
spot on jay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.