If...

OL1skyblue said:
So what do you suggest happens to the likes of, Ian Brady, Mira Hindley, Baby Ps killers, Fred West etc

Brady is mental and wants to die anyway. Hindley is dead. West is dead, his Westiness is dead! As for Baby P's killers, I dont know what I'd do to them but I know that killing them wont bring the kid back or stop anything like this from happening again.

I know their dead, but they shouldnt have had the privelige of life.
Nothing will stop it happening again because unfortunately their are sick people about, but the point is they did it and justice has to be done.

TheMightyQuinn said:
-dabz- said:
TMQ, from this day hence, you shall be known as;...."The criminals blanket"...-You spend most of your time going over peoples heads.

It's the way you tell 'em!
Sorry! Its the best I could come up with/ be bothered with. I was going to use the William Tell analogy, but I thought...nah...google might go into meltdown.

-dabz- said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
-dabz- said:
TMQ, from this day hence, you shall be known as;...."The criminals blanket"...-You spend most of your time going over peoples heads.

It's the way you tell 'em!
Sorry! Its the best I could come up with/ be bothered with. I was going to use the William Tell analogy, but I thought...nah...google might go into meltdown.

;)

TMQ, if someone sexually abused and then killed your son or daughter, what do YOU think their punishment should be?

shaundickov said:
TMQ, if someone sexually abused and then killed your son or daughter, what do YOU think their punishment should be?

If the logic of this board is anything to go by, I'm assuming I have to sexually abuse them and then kill them? Which would make me a pervert and a murderer. I'll pass if I can mate,I'm not into that kind of thing.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I don't think locking a man up in a cage is any more helpful or humane than killing them to be honest

So, we don't kill these sick fcuks, and you don't think we should lock them up? What do you believe we should be doing with them then? Having a sit down and a chat while pointing out where they are being naughty, before putting them back into society to repeat their crimes?
There will ALWAYS be people out there that commit atrocities. Sadly, its part of our human make-up, the animal in us. Most people have evolved beyond such behaviour, but there shall always be a minority that haven't. Won't and can't.
There can never be a perfect utopian society where it never happens. As such, laws have to be made and adhered to, and also punishment to deter those that choose to break them surely?

Gaudino said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I don't think locking a man up in a cage is any more helpful or humane than killing them to be honest

So, we don't kill these sick fcuks, and you don't think we should lock them up? What do you believe we should be doing with them then? Having a sit down and a chat while pointing out where they are being naughty, before putting them back into society to repeat their crimes?
There will ALWAYS be people out there that commit atrocities. Sadly, its part of our human make-up, the animal in us. Most people have evolved beyond such behaviour, but there shall always be a minority that haven't. Won't and can't.
There can never be a perfect utopian society where it never happens. As such, laws have to be made and adhered to, and also punishment to deter those that choose to break them surely?

I dont claim to have any answers mate but we all accept that what we do doesnt work so we clearly need to try something else and that something else, in my opinion, is not killing people or adopting an eye for an eye approach to law and order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.