If...

"To some degree I can sympathise with TMQ's views (on the death penalty for instance) but the predominant theme in TMQ's posts is one of contempt for anyone with a different opinion to his."To be fair to TMQ Joe, He isn't the only one on here to be guilty of this.

-dabz- said:
"To some degree I can sympathise with TMQ's views (on the death penalty for instance) but the predominant theme in TMQ's posts is one of contempt for anyone with a different opinion to his."To be fair to TMQ Joe, He isn't the only one on here to be guilty of this.

I know, he just winds me up with the moral high ground stance, offers absolutely no answers when questioned, then slags everyone off who doesn't agree with him.

by the way, re s-i-l, I couldn't possibly comment!

PistonBlue said:
-dabz- said:

I know, he just winds me up with the moral high ground stance, offers absolutely no answers when questioned, then slags everyone off who doesn't agree with him.

by the way, re s-i-l, I couldn't possibly comment!
Yum Yum....;O)

I never claimed to be a better person for refusing to rape or kill, I'm sorry if I came across like that, it wasnt my intention at all.

Matty, no offence mate but your hard on for me is a bit silly.

Ok, now the rest of you, go forth and kill alleged paedos and rape alleged rapists and surely then peace and love will reign down and the country will be better.

Matty said:
PistonBlue said:
the predominant theme in TMQ's posts is one of contempt for anyone with a different opinion to his.
Try read the shit for 4 years, it's pretty much always been like that.

Has it?

What's so wrong with me not wanting to kill people? Does that make me a freak?

It isnt my fault I have differing views to a lot of the daily mail reading, hoody fearing, immigrant hating stiffs on this board is it? No, it isnt.

You lot are the sort of people who wanted Lennon dead, hated Martin Luther King. Scared little pussycats talking death and murder on here but scared to take it to the streets.

Love is all.

BingoBango said:
You would think that after several thousands of years of killing people in retaliation for people killing others, humanity would realise that it really doesn't work.

Thank fucking Christ!

Someone else with some sense!

Prepare yourself mate, I've been accused of all sorts for being anti murder.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Matty said:
PistonBlue said:
the predominant theme in TMQ's posts is one of contempt for anyone with a different opinion to his.
Try read the shit for 4 years, it's pretty much always been like that.

Has it?

What's so wrong with me not wanting to kill people? Does that make me a freak?

It isnt my fault I have differing views to a lot of the daily mail reading, hoody fearing, immigrant hating stiffs on this board is it? No, it isnt.

You lot are the sort of people who wanted Lennon dead, hated Martin Luther King. Scared little pussycats talking death and murder on here but scared to take it to the streets.

Wish Lennon had been shot before he wrote fcukin Imagine......grrr, HATE that song.

Love is all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.