If...

PistonBlue said:
So TMQ, tell me what you would do with the people that Garry Newlove, an innocent man trying to protect his property.

Or the killer(s) of Baby P.

See the post above this.

If you want to rape the rapists and kill the killers that's fine mate just leave me out of your blood thirsty hate fuelled antics yeah?

This is all so ridiculous.

To all the pro-death penalty:

What if your son or daughter was wrongly convicted, or fitted up, and killed by the state?

How would you feel?

The death penalty obviously does not work, as the last time that i looked, the USA, China, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe or Burma are hardly crime free or free of maniacs?

TheMightyQuinn said:
PistonBlue said:
So TMQ, tell me what you would do with the people that Garry Newlove, an innocent man trying to protect his property.

See the post above this.

If you want to rape the rapists and kill the killers that's fine mate just leave me out of your blood thirsty hate fuelled antics yeah?

Apologies, I hadn't read the whole thread before I posted that.

You haven't actually answered mine or similar questions though have you? Please do, I'm genuinely interested to hear this. And where do I say I want to 'rape the rapists' and 'kill the killers'? Can you enlighten me on me 'blood thirsty hate fuelled antics' also. Thanks in advance.

PistonBlue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
PistonBlue said:

See the post above this.

Apologies, I hadn't read the whole thread before I posted that.

You haven't actually answered mine or similar questions though have you? Please do, I'm genuinely interested to hear this. And where do I say I want to 'rape the rapists' and 'kill the killers'? Can you enlighten me on me 'blood thirsty hate fuelled antics' also. Thanks in advance.

I dont have the answers mate and nor do you. I simply dont believe in killing people at all.

I'll apologise if my response to you was a little over the top but I've been single handedly defending my stance now for ages and I resent being made to look insane for simply not wanting to kill another human being.

I dont have any answers but I know killing isnt one.

TheMightyQuinn said:
All you lynch mob posters actually got off your arse and helped your community etc instead of waxing lyrical on here about killing every Tom, Dick and Harry, perhaps, just perhaps, our society would be a better place.

Just a thought.

Love is all.

Ok, so you start the thread by having a pop at the 'lynch mob' for not 'getting off their arses' and then when questioned on what you would do with with killers and general scum you don't have any answers.

You're hardly made for Question Time are you? Or perhaps you are.

We should bring back professional gladiators and make all our scumbags fight for their lives to amuse us. Didn't do the Romans any harm...

BingoBango said:
stony said:
We should bring back professional gladiators and make all our scumbags fight for their lives to amuse us. Didn't do the Romans any harm...

Apart from the Empire imploding, of course ;-)

Well obviously apart from the Empire imploding, it didn't do them any harm...

PistonBlue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
All you lynch mob posters actually got off your arse and helped your community etc instead of waxing lyrical on here about killing every Tom, Dick and Harry, perhaps, just perhaps, our society would be a better place.

Just a thought.

Love is all.

Ok, so you start the thread by having a pop at the 'lynch mob' for not 'getting off their arses' and then when questioned on what you would do with with killers and general scum you don't have any answers.

By "get off your arses" do you think he's implying "Take vigilate action into your own hands"?

Because its pretty clear, however wrong or right he is, what he was implying in the OP.

GStar said:
PistonBlue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Just a thought.

Love is all.

By "get off your arses" do you think he's implying "Take vigilate action into your own hands"?

Because its pretty clear, however wrong or right he is, what he was implying in the OP.

No I don't think thats what he's implying. I just think that for one to shout so loudly he should at least have an alternative solution to that which he finds offensive.

I actually don't think he is very clear in his implications. 'Get off you arse and help your community' is quite a broad statement, that could have many considerations. Some clarity might be helpful.

However, I don't think that statement addresses the issue fully in any case. Simply to blame society for the causes of such events (murder) and then to offer no thoughts on what we as a society should do with the perpetrators of such crimes, and indeed the causes of why they occur in the first place, isn't at all helpful.

To some degree I can sympathise with TMQ's views (on the death penalty for instance) but the predominant theme in TMQ's posts is one of contempt for anyone with a different opinion to his.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.