Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Manchester City are still alive here..."
Think its the same across the world, much fake food resturants. Have the same problems here in Norway, call themself Viva Napoli but serves nothing in common with Napolitana or italian food.

The return of Gundogan has little sense. He is 34 years old. You need a younger player for the present and to prepare the future.

No need for sarcasm. The point is that he's coming to the end of his career (nearly 34) and time is undefeated.

But the other posts that said he could play on a short-term deal convinced me.

The likelihood though is that in 2/3 years - when he's 36 or 37 - he will have declined heavily
https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/202...-play-on-with-croatia-as-39th-birthday-looms/

Players like Modric/ kroos /gundo never had pace so he has nothing to lose. City aren’t stupid so it’ll no doubt be a 1-2 year contract

Our treble winning captain wants to return to us. How is anyone anything other than happy?
I know he’s exactly what we’ve been missing in midfield. He’s still got it. Gives us time to secure a long term replacement.

I’d like to see him part of the coaching team where too.

The return of Gundogan has little sense. He is 34 years old. You need a younger player for the present and to prepare the future.
plenty of young players breaking through into the squad, sadly one out until near xmas, its a long long season and we will pick up more injuries, makes perfect sense

we have two players for the future ready in O'Rielly and McAtee, Gundo ii coming back will ba as more tham a player, guarentee he will be im the Campus set up once his badges come through and a future football manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.