I'm ashamed to be a blue tonight

lancs blue said:
inGavious said:
i'm ashamed to be a blue tonight just on the overal form of the team and manager.

we arent playing anywhere near to what we should and Mancini's record is dire.

it looks like we are playing with no desire or direction, it takes about 20 minutes every game to get going, (the liverpool game was the worse performance i've ever seen in 32 years). Either its Mancini's style of boring, defensive play with no offensive play or the players dont want to play for him anymore and are waiting for the summer for him to go.

God help us at Saturday with Chelsea, 4-0 defeat for us, i tell you now.

I'm just gonna ignore City's games for the rest of the season and concentrate on Pompey .... cos you know there will be at least some entertainment with them this season.
That is the most ridiculous comment on a forum that seems to be full of them recently.

I agree.

We can complain as much as we like. Mancini's system hasn't worked and he has barely tried another one. We've had 3 attempts at beating Stoke and we haven't been able to match them.

If the paying fan has driven all the way down to Stoke to watch a dire performance, then they have every right to complain if they don't like what they see. It's not like this is a one off poor performance, is it?

On a brighter note, Cech is almost certainly out for the weekend and Chelsea look a lot more vulnerable without him.

lancs blue said:
That is the most ridiculous comment on a forum that seems to be full of them recently.

have you seen any performaces recently? the stoke games, the liverpool game, absolute dire. We played ok tonight but apart from Bellers, Lescott and Onohua, no one else can claim they played as well as they should be.

the whole thing looks wrong, whether its the tactics, the mentality or the desire to win with either the players or the manager. it just feels stale and we are going mid-table very soon.

bluwes said:
Sorry Bill gotta disagree with you on this, we have a team full of tarts , who are not smart enough,
We never get at refs , we don't challenge decisions, we are just too nice. Look at the dippers sunday, they got away with murder. The whole mindset has too change..fu**k em all

Could not disagree more. Fuck becoming a carbon copy of the Chelsea or the rags... i don't want to be supporting a team who chase down refs, who dive and cheat. We can assemble a team who don't need to do that to win, we've got this far and apparantly we're shite!

GStar said:
bluwes said:
Sorry Bill gotta disagree with you on this, we have a team full of tarts , who are not smart enough,
We never get at refs , we don't challenge decisions, we are just too nice. Look at the dippers sunday, they got away with murder. The whole mindset has too change..fu**k em all

Could not disagree more. Fuck becoming a carbon copy of the Chelsea or the rags... i don't want to be supporting a team who chase down refs, who dive and cheat. We can assemble a team who don't need to do that to win, we've got this far and apparantly we're shite!

'Apparently' doesn't come into it!

ianw16 said:
GStar said:

'Apparently' doesn't come into it!

Theres 15 teams who'd swap places with us right now.

There is much I would like to comment on but I'll make it short. One of the worst, IF NOT THE WORST argument I see is fergiscum GOT TIME AND LOOK AT HIM NOW!!!11!111 So one manager among 1000 made it big time? Is that really a reason for us to give a manager time no matter what happens? What about the hundreds of manager who FAILED? Fuck sake, think before you post.

I'm pretty happy that we're not diving and harassing the ref all the time, like ALL top teams do, and get away with it time after time, and I certainly hope that continues, even if it means we'll never reach the top.

As we are not going to get anyone better than Mancini before the season ends, let us all make an effort and try to support him. Like I have said before, he may decide to leave anyway as he is not being made to feel welcome here. With Adebayor out, I don't fancy our chances at Chelsea or at home to Spurs but insulting and verbally abusing the manager is not really helping our cause.

100% agreed mate,City fans this season are pissin me of to no end,all they do is criticise,never get behind the team unless we play perfect,need 2 realise where we were a few years ago.

I'm as frustrated as everyone I was brought up on Bell Lee and Buzzer ,I feel this is as negative as Pearse but atleast he had no cash and was fighting to keep us up,I went to Newcastle when we won the league Wembley when we won thw FA cup 3 league cup finals and the spurs cup final before I moved to Oz I got up at 3.00am this morning to watch another load of shite, the Fu kin dog shits itself everytime we play all I do know is the special one plays fukin boring football and as much as I hate the game we are playing Bob needs time and backing poor dog won't survive it though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.