I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Officials, Other teams and Corruption

chelseaaway84 said:
we could be 4 points behind if webb had seen the pen tackle by barry and they had scored it

eight games to go all winable

come on city let our ability win it

or 3 points if the ref had noticed that sunderlands goal was offside

or 0 points if we'd been given two obvious penalties at the Bridge

etc

Are you about to be hypocritical, moomba?

I think so.

You admit that stats are irrelevant - you actually have to show incorrect decisions to prove anything.

warren_richards04 said:
re: Liverpool - I wasn't talking about them now.

I was saying that, in their heydey, lots of rivals fans - including United fans - were claiming that they were successful because of bias.

I wasn't one of those fans.

It's always the successful team that gets the accusation, and I'm sure City will get it soon enough - which, no doubt, the people on here will deny ?
Erm actually, NO, I've said before and I'll say again, we get far more favourable decisions than we did 5 or so years ago, so just the fact I see it happening for our own club shows there is a bias towards the perceived status of a club.

Statistics provided by Opta confirmed only West Brom, with four, have conceded more penalties at home this season than United, who have given away three, blowing out of the water the argument about preferential treatment.

No it doesn't. The fact that you cannot see this highlights your stupidity.

Look warren the fact that you are having to strongly defend your horrible club and the odious slur alex suggests that you yourself have noticed the way fortune always smiles upon you when it matters most. You do bully refs and the press end of. This has a slow but important effect, it plants doubt in the officials mind, they know Fergiscum can get away with slagging them and the FA will not protect them. What would you do? Was it Jeff Winter in his autobiography that came out and said Fergiescum used to try intimidating him? Might have been Poll.

Drogba-Offside.jpg

It doesn't get any more of an important decision than this. United v Chelsea at OLD TRAFFORD, winner most likely wins the league. Chelsea score a goal which is the most blatant offside you will ever see, with the linesman in no better position to make the call.

Chelsea win the game, which all but seals the league for them. Corrupt?

warren_richards04 said:
Are you about to be hypocritical, moomba?

I think so.

You think wrong.

You admit that stats are irrelevant - you actually have to show incorrect decisions to prove anything.[/quote]

I don't actually have to do anything, thanks all the same. And I'm never said that penalty statistics prove that United have been treated favourably than anyone else.

I wish you would stop making incorrect presumptions.

This is funny.

So, United conceding more penalties at home this season than all but WBA means nothing.

However, United conceding less penalties at home between the 90's and 00's clearly shows bias.

Work that one out, if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.