I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
sf15 said:
Chelsea win the game, which all but seals the league for them. Corrupt?

And who handballed Uniteds goal that day?

Yes Macheda handballed it. This came after the horrendous decision to allow Drogba's well offside and crucial goal. I think the point they're getting at is if there is such corruption, why would the officials allow such a blantant offside at such a late stage in such an important title deciding game?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
warren_richards04 said:
Look warren the fact that you are having to strongly defend your horrible club and the odious slur alex suggests that you yourself have noticed the way fortune always smiles upon you when it matters most.

Interesting logic.

Let's try this; Look bondsman, the fact that you having to strongly accuse United of receiving preferential treatment suggests that you yourself know that United don't actually receive preferential treatment at all.

Good ere, innit?

-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:16 pm --

Ric - that's the first time I have posted that point.

What's the matter, does it blow a whole in the argument of half of this thread?

No its not because our lot have turned into a bunch of conspiracy nutters and then a **** like you comes on and makes it worse

Have you not got your tinfoil hat on?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
warren_richards04 said:
Look warren the fact that you are having to strongly defend your horrible club and the odious slur alex suggests that you yourself have noticed the way fortune always smiles upon you when it matters most.

Interesting logic.

Let's try this; Look bondsman, the fact that you having to strongly accuse United of receiving preferential treatment suggests that you yourself know that United don't actually receive preferential treatment at all.

Good ere, innit?

-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:16 pm --

Ric - that's the first time I have posted that point.

What's the matter, does it blow a whole in the argument of half of this thread?

No its not because our lot have turned into a bunch of conspiracy nutters and then a **** like you comes on and makes it worse

Oh, how true!!

sjk2008 said:
Yes Macheda handballed it. This came after the horrendous decision to allow Drogba's well offside and crucial goal. I think the point they're getting at is if there is such corruption, why would the officials allow such a blantant offside at such a late stage in such an important title deciding game?

I think there is two separate arguments going on here. One is the corruption argument (which I don't agree with), the other is the United get favoured by the refs argument (which I do agree with).

Either way an isolated decision doesn't prove or disprove either argument.

sjk2008 said:
moomba said:
sf15 said:
Chelsea win the game, which all but seals the league for them. Corrupt?

For an Oldham fan, you don't half know a lot about Utd and back them often.

SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
moomba said:

Indeed. I'm getting pretty sick of all the hand wringing 'I'm so fair that I'm just going to destroy City and wank all over the rags' type posts appearing on here of late.

If it isn't the rags themselves or City fans intent on winning internet prizes, it's fans of shit clubs who very likely do have the rags as a 2nd team.

SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
moomba said:

I typed in Man Utd 1-2 Chelsea into Google and opened up the BBC Sport link to find out whether Macheda scores before after Drogba actually.

Besides, I know as much about them as I do you and I can only go off the games I either see live on the tele or on MOTD.

In regards to 'backing' them. Give over. I'm arguing the conspiracy rubbish. Not cheering them on to another 'hollow' title.

sjk2008 said:
SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:

I typed in Man Utd 1-2 Chelsea into Google and opened up the BBC Sport link to find out whether Macheda scores before after Drogba actually.

Besides, I know as much about them as I do you and I can only go off the games I either see live on the tele or on MOTD.

In regards to 'backing' them. Give over. I'm arguing the conspiracy rubbish. Not cheering them on to another 'hollow' title.

Oldham fans hate City, they always have.

TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:

Indeed. I'm getting pretty sick of all the hand wringing 'I'm so fair that I'm just going to destroy City and wank all over the rags' type posts appearing on here of late.

If it isn't the rags themselves or City fans intent on winning internet prizes, it's fans of shit clubs who very likely do have the rags as a 2nd team.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2012/03/6-reasons-why-manchester-united-will-win-the-title/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2012/03 ... the-title/</a>

Hey! It was strictly a one-off and I felt really really bad about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.