I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
bondsman said:
Look warren the fact that you are having to strongly defend your horrible club and the odious slur alex suggests that you yourself have noticed the way fortune always smiles upon you when it matters most. You do bully refs and the press end of. This has a slow but important effect, it plants doubt in the officials mind, they know Fergiscum can get away with slagging them and the FA will not protect them. What would you do? Was it Jeff Winter in his autobiography that came out and said Fergiescum used to try intimidating him? Might have been Poll.

Wasn't Fergie handed a lengthy touchline ban last season during the run in and FA Cup semi with City?

I'd say he's far from immune to punishment.

Re: Officials, Other teams and Corruption

Lucky Toma said:
Isn't this the exact same topic being discussed in the 60 page corruption thread?

yep, but it has less rags in it

maybe it could be the 'upstairs' corruption thread

Re: Officials, Other teams and Corruption

Lucky Toma said:
Isn't this the exact same topic being discussed in the 60 page corruption thread?

yes it is but the o.p believes he deserves his own thread to tell us how silly we all are.

warren_richards04 said:
This is funny.

So, United conceding more penalties at home this season than all but WBA means nothing.

However, United conceding less penalties at home between the 90's and 00's clearly shows bias.

Work that one out, if you will.

Fucking hell Warren, we get the point. You don't need to repeat it ad nauseum.

You're fast becoming the most tedious, irritating poster on here.

Look warren the fact that you are having to strongly defend your horrible club and the odious slur alex suggests that you yourself have noticed the way fortune always smiles upon you when it matters most.

Interesting logic.

Let's try this; Look bondsman, the fact that you having to strongly accuse United of receiving preferential treatment suggests that you yourself know that United don't actually receive preferential treatment at all.

Good ere, innit?<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:16 pm --<br /><br />Ric - that's the first time I have posted that point.

What's the matter, does it blow a whole in the argument of half of this thread?

warren_richards04 said:
Look warren the fact that you are having to strongly defend your horrible club and the odious slur alex suggests that you yourself have noticed the way fortune always smiles upon you when it matters most.

Interesting logic.

Let's try this; Look bondsman, the fact that you having to strongly accuse United of receiving preferential treatment suggests that you yourself know that United don't actually receive preferential treatment at all.

Good ere, innit?

-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:16 pm --

Ric - that's the first time I have posted that point.

No its not because our lot have turned into a bunch of conspiracy nutters and then a **** like you comes on and makes it worse

warren_richards04 said:

Interesting logic.

Good ere, innit?

Do you see the hole of the moon?

warren_richards04 said:

Interesting logic.

Good ere, innit?

you know where to door is if you don't like it.

warren_richards04 said:
Good ere, innit?

No, it's hypothetical, and talking in circles isn't going to get you the vindication you are seeking !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.