I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
Yes Macheda handballed it. This came after the horrendous decision to allow Drogba's well offside and crucial goal. I think the point they're getting at is if there is such corruption, why would the officials allow such a blantant offside at such a late stage in such an important title deciding game?
For an Oldham fan, you don't half know a lot about Utd and back them often.

Indeed. I'm getting pretty sick of all the hand wringing 'I'm so fair that I'm just going to destroy City and wank all over the rags' type posts appearing on here of late.

If it isn't the rags themselves or City fans intent on winning internet prizes, it's fans of shit clubs who very likely do have the rags as a 2nd team.

What an utterly stupid point that is. Shit club? Yeah you have a point but to suggest we have United as a 2nd team is absolutely ridiculous.

I'm just not going to lie to myself and defend the conspiracy bollocks just because I am on a City forum. I'm on here because I like it and because there's no forum better for talking football. Just because I'm not agreeing with this 'corruption' bile doesn't mean I'm a 'closet fucking rag'.

-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:39 pm --

TheMightyQuinn said:
sjk2008 said:
SWP's back said:

I typed in Man Utd 1-2 Chelsea into Google and opened up the BBC Sport link to find out whether Macheda scores before after Drogba actually.

Besides, I know as much about them as I do you and I can only go off the games I either see live on the tele or on MOTD.

In regards to 'backing' them. Give over. I'm arguing the conspiracy rubbish. Not cheering them on to another 'hollow' title.

Oldham fans hate City, they always have.

Well I'll tell you what. Pop over to our forum and ask them who they'd rather win the league, City or United.

I'll give you a clue, it's not United.

*I wouldn't blame you for not 'popping' over though, it's not the greatest forum in the world but my point still stands*

BezzMCFC said:
warren_richards04 said:
moomba

Why the insults? Is it because you're sat behind a keyboard?

There's just no need.

Okay, so here's a list of decisions from the web site that is being bandied around... you might not agree with them all, but it perhaps helps to show that your point is a weak one.

Now, let's try and have an adult conversation, shall we?

For
Evra penalty against Arsenal.
Smalling goal offside against Chelsea.
Richards penalty shout against Man Utd.
Sammon red card against Wigan.
Welbeck penalty against Chelsea.

Against
Arshavin avoiding a second yellow against Arsenal.
Cole tackle on Hernandez no red card against Chelsea.
Hernandez penalty shout against Stoke.
Adam dive for FK which led to goal against Liverpool.
Penalty conceded against Newcastle.
Welbeck goal ruled out for offside against QPR.
Welbeck penalty shout against Fulham.
Hernandez penalty shout against Wigan.
Knight no red for penalty against Bolton.
Evra penalty shout against Stoke.

Look you obsessed piece of scum fuck off to red cafe.
And Warren wins the argument because all you can do is stick your fingers in your ears and chuck insults at him.

sjk2008 said:
SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
Yes Macheda handballed it. This came after the horrendous decision to allow Drogba's well offside and crucial goal. I think the point they're getting at is if there is such corruption, why would the officials allow such a blantant offside at such a late stage in such an important title deciding game?

I typed in Man Utd 1-2 Chelsea into Google and opened up the BBC Sport link to find out whether Macheda scores before after Drogba actually.

Besides, I know as much about them as I do you and I can only go off the games I either see live on the tele or on MOTD.

In regards to 'backing' them. Give over. I'm arguing the conspiracy rubbish. Not cheering them on to another 'hollow' title.

Being fair sjk most of this thread has been about favouritism towards United by referees and im not just talking about the decision Fulham didn't get last night, just as im not talking about United conceding 3 penalties at home this season. I think most avid football fans will acknowledge there is bias (didnt really want to use that word) towards our red neighbours on a regular basis

Lucky Toma said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:

Indeed. I'm getting pretty sick of all the hand wringing 'I'm so fair that I'm just going to destroy City and wank all over the rags' type posts appearing on here of late.

If it isn't the rags themselves or City fans intent on winning internet prizes, it's fans of shit clubs who very likely do have the rags as a 2nd team.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2012/03/6-reasons-why-manchester-united-will-win-the-title/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2012/03 ... the-title/</a>

Hey! It was strictly a one-off and I felt really really bad about it.

Ha, good article, I certainly wasn't referring to you or that piece!

I've no beef with people slating City but there's a culture on BM off fans ripping the club to pieces in order to show how unbiased and big a blue they are.

-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:45 pm --

sjk2008 said:
Well I'll tell you what. Pop over to our forum and ask them who they'd rather win the league, City or United.

I'll give you a clue, it's not United.

*I wouldn't blame you for not 'popping' over though, it's not the greatest forum in the world but my point still stands*

I'll take your word for it :) I'm only speaking from experience though.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:46 pm --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
And Warren wins the argument because all you can do is stick your fingers in your ears and chuck insults at him.

Siding with a rag doesn't make you look clever or amazingly unbiased and knowledgeable. It makes you look like a rag sympathiser.

For

West Bromwich denied penalty..
Nani offside goal vs Chelsea.
Fulham denied penalty
Kompany red card.
Ferdinand's stone wall against Newcastle
Rooney without a booking whole season
Scholes walking away with anything, specially with high kick in chest of Bolton player
Evra elbowing Richards in FA Cup.....

that's only from some odd games I watched you this season

MCFC BOB said:
BezzMCFC said:
warren_richards04 said:
moomba

There's just no need.

Okay, so here's a list of decisions from the web site that is being bandied around... you might not agree with them all, but it perhaps helps to show that your point is a weak one.

For

Against

Bezz beats you by having testicles.

MCFC BOB said:
BezzMCFC said:
warren_richards04 said:
moomba

There's just no need.

For

Against

shh bob your boring

BezzMCFC said:
MCFC BOB said:
BezzMCFC said:

shh bob your boring
Another insult. Come back with something constructive about this debate, please.

MCFC BOB said:
BezzMCFC said:
MCFC BOB said:

shh bob your boring
Another insult. Come back with something constructive about this debate, please.

Grow a pair kid, it's not the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.