I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the game today (had to take my rag nephew ffs) right near the tunnel, and no word of a lie, I saw Fergie walk out beside Howard Webb for the second half and slip him what looked to be a brown envelope and wink at him. At the time I just thought I might have misread the situation and left it, but when that penalty wasn't given I just lost it. I grabbed my nephew and stormed out of there, I even had a little word with a steward but once he knew I was a blue he just told me to piss off. My nephew was in tears but I just told him that's what happens when you support the rags. Absolutely fuming here.

MCFC BOB said:
They were knocked out of European competitions this season because their style of football can only be successful in England.
They failed to progress from the easiest group in CL history because they are shite and couldn't rely on bent refs to do them any favours.

I'd forget about the corruption angle and forget about Fergie's "mindgames". What baconface is excellent at, is that. he constantly keeps all Premiership ref's shepherded onto his wavelength-and anybody that deviates from this, gets a calculated verbal bashing, which gets them back in line and rarely gets a major reproach from the F.A.
Domestically it all adds up to extra points in crucial matches, throughout the season.Luckily it doesn't work on other European ref's....
the biggest clubs generally benefit from this. Liverpool and Chelsea used to have the same power at various times.
The good thing is that we'll soon be in the same position-there's only so many times even the rags can get away with it. I think even baconface is starting to notice it as he doesn't look too well.
WE are the future....THE FUTURE IS BLUE!!

sf15 said:
I was at the game today (had to take my rag nephew ffs) right near the tunnel, and no word of a lie, I saw Fergie walk out beside Howard Webb for the second half and slip him what looked to be a brown envelope and wink at him. At the time I just thought I might have misread the situation and left it, but when that penalty wasn't given I just lost it. I grabbed my nephew and stormed out of there, I even had a little word with a steward but once he knew I was a blue he just told me to piss off. My nephew was in tears but I just told him that's what happens when you support the rags. Absolutely fuming here.

:)

RyantheBlue said:
de niro said:
They get to finals because they are drawn v minnows , this year they couldn't even manage to beat them . Pmsl.
Good point, like that year they reached the final and beat AC Milan at the San Siro to do it.. that year they won it and beat Barcelona over two legs.

Fucking minnows.
The difference being that they were quite good then.

RyantheBlue said:
de niro said:
They get to finals because they are drawn v minnows , this year they couldn't even manage to beat them . Pmsl.
Good point, like that year they reached the final and beat AC Milan at the San Siro to do it.. that year they won it and beat Barcelona over two legs.

Fucking minnows.

Ac are not what they were and if we didn't play anyone till barca I'd fancy our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.