In between jobs....

If you are still in London then go to one of the many free museums, Natural History Museum, Imperial War Museum, Science Museum etc..

mcfcinprague said:
No

It was a different sheep each time

I put 3 sheep back in the field LOL LOL

Thankfully the farmer has now repaired the fence to the field next to the house

Last summer it was 46 cows in the road and me and Mrs P and the couple from 2 doors away were herding them back in the field opposite the house

The joys of living in a rural part of Macclesfield

three times a Samaritan, bless you. If you subtly cut the wire again, you may be have something to do, tomorrow?

foxy said:
If you are still in London then go to one of the many free museums, Natural History Museum, Imperial War Museum, Science Museum etc..

Yeah I was going to do that. I the science and natural history museum a couple of weeks ago. May do the imperial war. Its by greenwich, is it not?

I was thinking of going to the BoE museum as well. May do that tomorrow.

When work got slack in my last 'normal' gig, I volunteered a lot and took courses, which eventually led to starting a new business of my own after I was made redundant. It was hard work, still is, and I still hardly make a butty, but it's what kept me off my arse and off the piss. Stay busy.

roaminblue said:
foxy said:

Yeah I was going to do that. I the science and natural history museum a couple of weeks ago. May do the imperial war. Its by greenwich, is it not?

I was thinking of going to the BoE museum as well. May do that tomorrow.

Imperial War Museum is about a 15 minute walk from either Waterloo Station or Lambeth. The place is huge (it's the old Bedlam lunatic asylum), think it has 4/5 floors so you can spend a good few hours there. There's also the Churchill war rooms which are ran by IWM, I think that's about £12 to visit.

The House of Commons/ House of Lords is sitting this week so you could always sit in on a debate which is free to do. Whilst it might not be amazing you'd get to see the chambers and some parts of the Palace.

Improve yourself. Physically or mentally. Always something new to learn!

write a book and earn your fortune, maybe something about wizards and witches they sell well or something with lots of sex or even wizards having lots of sex?

I'm off sick ATM. I'm only awake 10-12 hrs a day but it still drags like fuck. Having said that there have been times where I've had a month out of work and loved every moment. I think the weather makes a difference.

Someone once said "He who seeks work finds rest, he who seeks rest finds boredom"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.