in the defence of the hughes outers

Immaculate Pasta said:
squirtyflower said:
always good for a laugh
into europe!!!!!!!!!!
yes because we played like a bunch of claudes and got in through the back door
Benjani, castillo (would have been better with abbott), garrido, bianchi
all top top top performers
if you haven't got a ticket for peter kay don't worry, see mike d at a comedy store near you

Do you think the reason why one signed Benjani, Castillo and Benjani and the other Robinho, Adebayor and Tevez is because one is better than the other? Give over, it's all down to money. If Sven had had the money Hughes has had he would of bought the players Hughes have, if Hughes had had the money Sven had he would of bought the players Sven had. The only difference is that Sven would have better results with the players we have now and Hughes would have better results with the players Sven had.

One's a top class manager who has achieved things in his career, the other is a young manager who nearly got Wales to Euro 2004.
actually one and the same person

Blue2112 said:
I asked this earlier and it went by unanswered. What is the clubs target for this season because the management have said top 6 whilst the players seemingly think its top 4.
Get as close to the established top four as possible.

I think it depends on how far off we are. If we finish 5th but within close proximity to 4th place, Hughes will get another season. If we finish 5th and well off, or lower than 5th, then he'll be replaced.

FCLB said:
Biased question.

British managers are not in a huge demand outside the UK borders (within not that much also)

In the list you provided, top four clubs should be removed as they wont drop their current manager.

Do you understand what a hyperthetical question is ?.

FCLB said:
For the rest, many of these clubs cant afford paying a salary the caliber Mark Hugues demands.
So what about the Italian and Spanish clubs then.

FCLB said:
There are also other factors excluding Hugues ( like Barcelona, Ajax would prefer managers whose type of play is compatible with their resilient football culture, if possible a former player coming from their training ranks)

What about all the other clubs then ?.

pardoe said:
Mike D said:
MH spent £120 mil on top of that same bunch of player that achieved more
Internet trolls, aren't they great!

How did they achieve more? You can discount qualifying for the UEFA Cup via the fair play league. Sven's team finished a place above Hughes' during his first year. Worth getting your knickers in a twist over? Not really.

The money Sven spent doesn't mean a jot in relation to Hughes' time at the club. Most of them have been moved on or don't play week in, week out. You're clutching at straws, son.

No point whatsoever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sven-Göran_Eriksson

Just a reminder of what Sven achieved and Hughes as a manager achieved ........... answers on a post card

pardoe said:
Blue2112 said:
I asked this earlier and it went by unanswered. What is the clubs target for this season because the management have said top 6 whilst the players seemingly think its top 4.

I think it depends on how far off we are. If we finish 5th but within close proximity to 4th place, Hughes will get another season. If we finish 5th and well off, or lower than 5th, then he'll be replaced.

Ok so lets go with 5th spot, now following on to the second part of my post will players like Robinho hang around for a 3rd season in the hope of qualifying for Champions League meaning at the earliest a fourth season before going back in. Same for Tevez and Adebayor waiting a second season. These players could be playing for teams already now in the Champions League.

Mike D said:
pardoe said:
Internet trolls, aren't they great!

How did they achieve more? You can discount qualifying for the UEFA Cup via the fair play league. Sven's team finished a place above Hughes' during his first year. Worth getting your knickers in a twist over? Not really.

The money Sven spent doesn't mean a jot in relation to Hughes' time at the club. Most of them have been moved on or don't play week in, week out. You're clutching at straws, son.

No point whatsoever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sven-Göran_Eriksson

Just a reminder of what Sven achieved and Hughes as a manager achieved ........... answers on a post card
Sven is finished.

He's at Notts County remember.

I want to read Hughes in posts and Hughes out posts, how fucked would a trial be if the judge only wanted to listen to the defense's case.

Blue2112 said:
pardoe said:

Ok so lets go with 5th spot, now following on to the second part of my post will players like Robinho hang around for a 3rd season in the hope of qualifying for Champions League meaning at the earliest a fourth season before going back in. Same for Tevez and Adebayor waiting a second season. These players could be playing for teams already now in the Champions League.

Not a chance, and anything outside the top 4 will make signing new world class players and players capable of getting us into the top 4 even harder. And then the 'Transitional Period' will be extended!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.