In what way were we negative yesterday?

Sabster said:
de niro said:
the biggest indication was not the tevez/ barry thing, it was at the very end of the first half, time added on was 1 minute(god knows how with the timewasting) we had a throw in on the right hand touch line half way in to their half, boatang throws it short and gets it back, does he launch it into the box? no, he plays it backwards to vinnie in our own half.
that is a mentality drilled in to him.

end of game, end of this thread.

Tevez was awful all game. We played better without him.

Because we don't hoof the ball into the box and try to work chances we are negative?

laughable, tevez worked his socks off and looked the only player likely to score.in fact he did.

there was seconds to go with the throw in, at 0-0 you launch the fucker ffs.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
blueinsa said:
We were negative!

Tevez up front on his own, constantly having to drop deep to collect the ball from what was effectively a back 7 of ours!

Brum had every fucker defending yet we only had 4 players attacking.

It is negative football!

Correct. Cannot believe the numpties who keep insisting Mancini isn't negative.

This^^^^^^^^^^^

flb said:
The only thing negative about MCFC is its own fans.

The boo boys wont be happy until yet another manager has been booed out of Eastlands.

Yesterday was a complete fucking embarrasment of a so called loyal support.

One thing you dont do wether you like Mancini or not is boo him or the team,and the Bellamy chants were nothing short of a complete disgrace.

The disease at this club is its own fans and they need to learn the art of keeping there fucking big mouthes firmly shut-has the last 30+ years taught anybody anything?

4th in the league and we are there on merit,because we havent got the team scoring six every game and players juggling the ball like a fucking sea lion we want a new manager.
These are my exact thoughts,I would rather have half an empty ground getting behind the team than these extra clueless embarrassing fuckwit half brain dead necks shouting abuse and booing and repeating whatever crap the comic papers come out with like a load of sheep.
Did anyone want him to start with Santa Cruz or Jo.No you fking didnt.

Thenumber1blue said:
flb said:
The only thing negative about MCFC is its own fans.

The boo boys wont be happy until yet another manager has been booed out of Eastlands.

Yesterday was a complete fucking embarrasment of a so called loyal support.

One thing you dont do wether you like Mancini or not is boo him or the team,and the Bellamy chants were nothing short of a complete disgrace.

The disease at this club is its own fans and they need to learn the art of keeping there fucking big mouthes firmly shut-has the last 30+ years taught anybody anything?

4th in the league and we are there on merit,because we havent got the team scoring six every game and players juggling the ball like a fucking sea lion we want a new manager.
These are my exact thoughts,I would rather have half an empty ground getting behind the team than these extra clueless embarrassing fuckwit half brain dead necks shouting abuse and booing and repeating whatever crap the comic papers come out with like a load of sheep.

fortunately the owners don't want an empty ground so we will have to score a few goals.
If I watch the game and there is no one in the box at home against Birmingham when we get crosses in the box and then we take off out only goal threat then I will boo, and from the sound of it I won't be the only one.

de niro said:
Sabster said:
Tevez was awful all game. We played better without him.

Because we don't hoof the ball into the box and try to work chances we are negative?

laughable, tevez worked his socks off and looked the only player likely to score.in fact he did.

he gave 100% as usual yesterday but didnt have his shooting boots and sometimes shot when he shouldnt, probably feels he needs to do it all himself, got his body position wrong for the goal which gave the impression it was a def handball. I think some other players need to step up and find the back of the net, i honestly feel we were out of sorts yesterday rather than negative, as i have said in other posts the pressure is affecting the players decision making. There were too many shots from outside the box that were obviously going to be blocked and some were plainly mis hit.

Dannyctid said:
Thenumber1blue said:

fortunately the owners don't want an empty ground so we will have to score a few goals.
If I watch the game and there is no one in the box at home against Birmingham when we get crosses in the box and then we take off out only goal threat then I will boo, and from the sound of it I won't be the only one.
Well done lad Blue Peter badge for you,its embarrassing and your part of the managerial manager merry go round problem!

flb said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
But will somone tell me what these attempts on goal were? I can only remember the disallowed goal, the Milner one cleared off the line and the (weak) Barry shot. I don't recall Foster being tested apart from that.

and possession means nothing. We passed it about sideways and backwards in our own half, untroubled by any Birmingham pressure. How much of the action was in last third?

De Jong's for a start,Tevez had a few pee rollers that barely reached the keeper,shots on target we didnt punish Brum with clinically.Tevez also miss controlled the ball second half 4 yards in front of goal.

And numerous other good possesion in there box just lacking the final kiiler pass

We are so far stuck up Tevez's arse its untrue-he cost us the game yesterday.
yeah, he needs dropping if you ask me

hilts said:
de niro said:

he gave 100% as usual yesterday but didnt have his shooting boots and sometimes shot when he shouldnt, probably feels he needs to do it all himself, got his body position wrong for the goal which gave the impression it was a def handball. I think some other players need to step up and find the back of the net, i honestly feel we were out of sorts yesterday rather than negative, as i have said in other posts the pressure is affecting the players decision making. There were too many shots from outside the box that were obviously going to be blocked and some were plainly mis hit.

agreed, he was off his game, whereas i think we were negative we were also unlucky, fuck all went right for us.

roll on next week.

Thenumber1blue said:
Dannyctid said:
Well done lad Blue Peter badge for you,its embarrassing and your part of the managerial manager merry go round problem!

What are you embarrassed about? You shouldn't be so sensitve.
I never said we should change manager, but we should be more attacking at home against a very average Birmingham side. I have been booing poor performances for years. You can sit quietly and drink your bovril if that's what you choose to do but guess what I can boo if I think we are taking off our only goal threat.
Can you post me my Blue Peter badge or shall I pick it up from you at the match?

Dannyctid said:
Thenumber1blue said:

What are you embarrassed about? You shouldn't be so sensitve.
I never said we should change manager, but we should be more attacking at home against a very average Birmingham side. I have been booing poor performances for years. You can sit quietly and drink your bovril if that's what you choose to do but guess what I can boo if I think we are taking off our only goal threat.
Can you post me my Blue Peter badge or shall I pick it up from you at the match?
Embarrassed about fans like ,take your Blue Peter badge out your arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.