Inbred towns

Swinton.

Must be something in the smart price cider round there, they are by far the ugliest set of people I have seen for some time. Had it been in Eastern Europe you'd be convinced there'd been a radioactive leak or unethical drug trials going in for some time. Last time was there I did see a perfect set of teeth, given a polish they would have been lovely. Shame they were shared amongst eighteen people.

It's not all bad, it has one of the largest Sports Direct outlets outside of Liverpool and they are rather proud of the recently extended eveningwear department.

It's not the locals fault they're inbred, there's not much in the way of work so shagging each other is all they have to do all day. Might be better if they left the family home to do it though. In fact there's so little in the way of work and business, everything is listed on the Yellow Page.

daveduke67 said:
Swinton.

Must be something in the smart price cider round there, they are by far the ugliest set of people I have seen for some time. Had it been in Eastern Europe you'd be convinced there'd been a radioactive leak or unethical drug trials going in for some time. Last time was there I did see a perfect set of teeth, given a polish they would have been lovely. Shame they were shared amongst eighteen people.

It's not all bad, it has one of the largest Sports Direct outlets outside of Liverpool and they are rather proud of the recently extended eveningwear department.

It's not the locals fault they're inbred, there's not much in the way of work so shagging each other is all they have to do all day. Might be better if they left the family home to do it though. In fact there's so little in the way of work and business, everything is listed on the Yellow Page.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl3UMO-TkE[/youtube]

John and Jessie Jones from Nelson photographed earlier this week.

24y4r9f.jpg

-- Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:25 pm --

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
John and Jessie Jones from Nelson photographed earlier this week.

24y4r9f.jpg

Oh look it's Gareth Bale and Rory Delap, I like how clean the one on the rights shirt is.

rassclot said:
thought of a few more.

glossop. take a walk around tesco & see the knuckle draggers doing their shopping.

merthyr tydfil. one of the biggest & shittiest backwaters in the uk.pontefract. watch the locals giving each other high sixes while hordes of toothless 35 year old women scream 4 letter abuse at their kids in the shopping precinct.

Ah Merthyr Tydfil. What a dump.

Every other lad has a tear tattoo and you don't want to fight or fuck the ladies

Alston, I had to take a machine there a couple of weeks ago. Had to drive over a chuffin mountain through snow to get there. When I drove up the main street everyone stopped and stared at the van. It was scarey!!
The drool hanging from their bottom lips wasn't a good look either!

DJRobb said:
Alston, I had to take a machine there a couple of weeks ago. Had to drive over a chuffin mountain through snow to get there. When I drove up the main street everyone stopped and stared at the van. It was scarey!!
The drool hanging from their bottom lips wasn't a good look either![/quote]

Well you should have wiped you lip then no wonder people were staring at you.

DJRobb said:
The drool hanging from their bottom lips wasn't a good look either!

Highest town in England Alston. Image being broken down there at 5pm on a Sunday night in mid January with a foot of snow on the ground. I had to beg a local man who owned a tyre shop to fix my tyre for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.