Inbred towns

too many to mention from my travels....a few being

stratton st margaret (nr swindon) - like a set from hot fuzz

frome - like a set from league of gentlemen

strathaven (near kilmarnock) - like a set from american werewolf in london

The moment i drove in to Boston i wanted to leave. I have never done such a half arsed job in all my life such was my will to not be approached by the fucking weirdos that could barely pass for human outside of Boston

i`d have to say radcliffe without a shadow of a doubt(is it a town or an open prison of out patients??)

the people that live there are definately,absolutely and undoubtedly from the same egg....full of pissheads,cokeheads,skagheads and inbreds,a fuckin horrible,miserable place that needs nuking....

...in my humble opinion of course!!!

Todmorden is like Royston Vasey - scared the shit out of me because i thought i was in the middle of a practical joke, then you find out its for real...... on the plus side even luke chadwick could pull a stunner round there, it may be ones cousin but the laws of the land don't apply in the real twilight zone!

kippaxwarrior said:
Hez said:
Walking into Rotherham town centre can make you feel you have wandered onto the set of a Zombie film. Some scary folk there!

Have to agree with this
Very,very strange place
Also as some people have mentioned Barrow-In-Furness is fucking grim

I'm surprised about Barrow. It isn't the most attractive town and the people have a caustic SOH, but there are a lot of well paid long term professional jobs at the shipyard.

Surely that counts for something.

Also some town i stopped in on the way back from Death Valley to Vegas

Driving and need "gas". Now this town we come into is beyond weird billboards on voting for you next Sheriff and trailer parks everywhere and we are driving $100,000 bling Escalade and are struggling to blend in

This place was truly the ass end of fucking nowhere in the Nevada desert.

Anyway stop go inside as you have to pay for fuel first and am met by 4 people that must rape each other on an hourly basis such was the state of these sub humans. So i ask for $50 of premium (fucking Escalade) which at this point they hear my accent and almost die in surprise. Upon fuelling and jumping in the car i drove out of that place like i was heading for the boarder

Unfortunatly my story telling skills dont do it justice to how scary this place was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.