Inbred towns

daveduke67 said:
Swinton.

Must be something in the smart price cider round there, they are by far the ugliest set of people I have seen for some time. Had it been in Eastern Europe you'd be convinced there'd been a radioactive leak or unethical drug trials going in for some time. Last time was there I did see a perfect set of teeth, given a polish they would have been lovely. Shame they were shared amongst eighteen people.

It's not all bad, it has one of the largest Sports Direct outlets outside of Liverpool and they are rather proud of the recently extended eveningwear department.

It's not the locals fault they're inbred, there's not much in the way of work so shagging each other is all they have to do all day. Might be better if they left the family home to do it though. In fact there's so little in the way of work and business, everything is listed on the Yellow Page.

I met a guy in Antigua a few years ago from Swinton, ugly doesn't cut it. Fugly would be more apt. He was visually repulsive, looked like he was concieved during anal sex. Face like a bag of smashed arseholes. Nice lad though.

Once stopped off at Coober Pedy in Australia. The place is an absolute disgrace. We arrived in the town to be greeted by an Abo having a shit in the middle of the main road.

"Coober Pedy is renowned for its below-ground residences, called "dugouts", which are built due to the scorching daytime heat. The name 'Coober Pedy' comes from the local Aboriginal term kupa-piti, which means 'white man's hole'."

pauldominic said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Hez said:
Walking into Rotherham town centre can make you feel you have wandered onto the set of a Zombie film. Some scary folk there!

Have to agree with this
Very,very strange place
Also as some people have mentioned Barrow-In-Furness is fucking grim

I'm surprised about Barrow. It isn't the most attractive town and the people have a caustic SOH, but there are a lot of well paid long term professional jobs at the shipyard.

Surely that counts for something.

Went into a pub in Barrow near the shipyard and all the men looked like Neanderthal's, in fact so did most of the women!
As soon as i opened my gob they knew i wasnt local and started asking what it was like living in a "big city"
Walking down the main street anyone looked really depressed including dogs!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Todmorden is like Royston Vasey - scared the shit out of me because i thought i was in the middle of a practical joke, then you find out its for real...... on the plus side even luke chadwick could pull a stunner round there, it may be ones cousin but the laws of the land don't apply in the real twilight zone!

I agree.

Dr Shipman was there before moving to Hyde. Maybe he should have stayed.

Its just a bit too close to the border for my liking.

pauldominic said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Todmorden is like Royston Vasey - scared the shit out of me because i thought i was in the middle of a practical joke, then you find out its for real...... on the plus side even luke chadwick could pull a stunner round there, it may be ones cousin but the laws of the land don't apply in the real twilight zone!

I agree.

Dr Shipman was there before moving to Hyde. Maybe he should have stayed.

Its just a bit too close to the border for my liking.

It's that close it's actually in Yorkshire.

kippaxwarrior said:
pauldominic said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Have to agree with this
Very,very strange place
Also as some people have mentioned Barrow-In-Furness is fucking grim

I'm surprised about Barrow. It isn't the most attractive town and the people have a caustic SOH, but there are a lot of well paid long term professional jobs at the shipyard.

Surely that counts for something.

Went into a pub in Barrow near the shipyard and all the men looked like Neanderthal's, in fact so did most of the women!
As soon as i opened my gob they knew i wasnt local and started asking what it was like living in a "big city"
Walking down the main street anyone looked really depressed including dogs!

Ok I agree.

When I think about it Barrow is only final assembly. The vehicle and mission systems are engineered in other places and may as well be decimal dutch to them.

surrounded by idiots said:
Has to be Nelson, looking through the thread i see that it already has a couple of mentions.
Over ten years ago now i had the misfortune of living there for about 6 months, anyway had been there a couple of days and went into the newsagent for the Sunday papers and noticed polaroid type pictures of scantilly clad females on the wall, the guy behind the counter spots me looking and promptly tells me that all these lovelys are available for a price, now these were not attractive ladies - you would'nt know whether to fuck em or fight em.
I quickly handed over my money for the papers to the four fingered newsagent and never went back

Worked there last year, most people I saw dressed scruffy as fuck, had a cig or a spliff in their mouth, had about 4 teeth and couldn't walk in a straight line. And that was about 10 in the morning. I'd stay away from Accrinton as well!

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
surrounded by idiots said:
Has to be Nelson, looking through the thread i see that it already has a couple of mentions.
Over ten years ago now i had the misfortune of living there for about 6 months, anyway had been there a couple of days and went into the newsagent for the Sunday papers and noticed polaroid type pictures of scantilly clad females on the wall, the guy behind the counter spots me looking and promptly tells me that all these lovelys are available for a price, now these were not attractive ladies - you would'nt know whether to fuck em or fight em.
I quickly handed over my money for the papers to the four fingered newsagent and never went back

Worked there last year, most people I saw dressed scruffy as fuck, had a cig or a spliff in their mouth, had about 4 teeth and couldn't walk in a straight line. And that was about 10 in the morning. I'd stay away from Accrinton as well!

That's a good shout. There's a poster on here from there whose name escapes me who is very unhinged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.