Inbred towns

I
I had the dubious honour of visiting Hereford today. I have never seen such an odd selection of humanity before.

At one point I pulled up at the traffic lights and in the back of car next to me was a girl who looked like the banjo playing guy in Deliverance and she was wearing a cygnet ring which merely said "daughter". I'm not entirely sure if this was to indicate her status within the family or whether it was a post-coital gift from her dad.

Does anyone else have any advance on Hereford as the incest capital of the UK?
I'm shocked that you have created this unsavoury thread Mr Moustache. The county's armigerous families feature in my genealogy.

The sad thing is, the people of Vulcan think that Deliverance is a documentary, not a fictional film.
I wouldn't go in the Vulcan Inn if you paid me. I've never seen anybody leaving, when I've driven past. The Slaughtered Lamb

Never ever had the misfortune of going in any of the hellhole bars in NLW or Etown, i went into Rosies bar once and ESCAPED with my arms,legs and basic features intact,luckily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.