Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

From a business perspective, City want to sell tickets to the highest payers regardless of whether they were at York back in the day.

It’s wrong but I’d imagine it’s the same for the rags and the dippers.
City know exactly who they want at each game and in what numbers. Guy next to me at Real Madrid was a complete neutral who looked like he had never been at a City match in his life, but didn't look he was bothered enough to have paid hospitality prices either. Meanwhile regular, lifelong Blues who met the criteria missed out on tickets for that match due to a 'glitch', and having sat in the same seat for CL for every game, I only saw one familiar face around me. This is the price of success and things won't change much until we have extra capacity. Good luck all for tomorrow - the marquee fixtures are out of the way now and there is never as much clamour for the workaday games so hopefully all on here get what they want.

Translation …. We’ve creamed off a shit load for hospitality. If we can’t move them all at 400-2000 quid, we’ll let you have them, but you’ll need to wait until 3 weeks before the game.
Not that at all,all the available match day have sold, that's when the flexi gold will go sale. Not that many will though for those 3 games.

Funnily enough tomorrow might not be as bad as today, Everyone was all in on getting the big games like Rags, Dippers and Bottlers...

More than likely others will now have their eyes on Tottenham, Chelsea, Newcastle...

I'm fine with going to see City v Ipswich or City v Bournemouth ect as long as tye daughter is happy going to any game then it's all good.

It's a bit shit how it's all gone these days, Success comes with this territory unfortunately. It's also hard for the club to keep everyone happy although I think they are going about it the wrong way to keep fans onside, They'll see it as the correct way as the games this morning have already sold out.

Funnily enough tomorrow might not be as bad as today, Everyone was all in on getting the big games like Rags, Dippers and Bottlers...

More than likely others will now have their eyes on Tottenham, Chelsea, Newcastle...

I'm fine with going to see City v Ipswich or City v Bournemouth ect as long as tye daughter is happy going to any game then it's all good.

It's a bit shit how it's all gone these days, Success comes with this territory unfortunately. It's also hard for the club to keep everyone happy although I think they are going about it the wrong way to keep fans onside, They'll see it as the correct way as the games this morning have already sold out.
Yes but you've got to get onto the site before you can buy. If everyone who gets on before you hoovers up all the tickets, many could be left with the crumbs, if anything at all. I think it's unlikely anyone will be unable to buy some kind of ticket but it could be ugly tomorrow.

Yes but you've got to get onto the site before you can buy. If everyone who gets on before you hoovers up all the tickets, many could be left with the crumbs, if anything at all. I think it's unlikely anyone will be unable to buy some kind of ticket but it could be ugly tomorrow.
That's the shit show part, Releasing all tickets at one go, It's the height of stupidity! Then it's the luck of the draw depending on what number you get in the queue.

I'm not worrying about it anyway, Other things in life to be worrying about other than football.

See how it plays out tomorrow.

Going by the comments on here today, it appears City now needs at least a 70k stadium capacity.
The additional 7k being added to the North stand would not be enough to accommodate the increasing demand for tickets.

I'm the same, like to get the last home ( pick up a trophy game:))but apart from that choose my games by date rather than teams, just like going to my 5 or 6 games whoever we play.
If you're not bothered about not attending arsenal, Liverpool, rags. You'll pick up the other games on ticket exchange closer to the time easily enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.