Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

These games are the exact reason those who applied for flexi golds did. Most members can get tickets for Ipswich, Bournemouth ect but as a previous member I've never been able to get Liverpool, Arsenal or Utd. Now I've been lucky enough to get a flexi gold no way I won't be paying for my seat for those big games
This works for some like you but the FG, certainly the junior ones which I secured for my lad will be invaluable this coming season.

He doesn't go to every game as I do as a S/ T holder but trying to secure seats close to where I sit was a right pain in the arse. I had numerous "discussions"with stewards trying to explain my lad is in the wrong block on his own and could I bring him down to our level.

We now have the choice when he goes knowing full well he's sat in the seat next to us should we pay for it.

I think a few of the Junior FG's will be used this way.
The pricing between cat A and C is quite substantial.

This works for some like you but the FG, certainly the junior ones which I secured for my lad will be invaluable this coming season.

He doesn't go to every game as I do as a S/ T holder but trying to secure seats close to where I sit was a right pain in the arse. I had numerous "discussions"with stewards trying to explain my lad is in the wrong block on his own and could I bring him down to our level.

We now have the choice when he goes knowing full well he's sat in the seat next to us should we pay for it.

I think a few of the Junior FG's will be used this way.
The pricing between cat A and C is quite substantial.
Did you have an available seat next to you or did you have to relocate to get the JuniorFG next to you?

Have they provided pricing for the FG tickets to you, interested to hear of the pricing between the Cats and also does anyone know which games they have put in cat C this season?

i never book the big games. i do exactly 6 league games a season on an adhoc basis. 2 of those i take my eldest to. the way they put tickets on sale works well imo. but tomorrow will tell.
How can you possibly listen to all the feedback on the ticket sales process both this year and last , and have the takeaway that the process works well?

I watched it all unfold today as I logged in with the hope to get 2 using my wife’s and son’s memberships as I was lucky enough to get a flexi gold!
I went on at 10 and was 39,000th in the queue.
My friend went in at 9:45 and was 48,000th
Another mate went on at 9:30 and was 52,000th!

Bizarre! Anyway, nobody got any.
I’m still baffled as to how and why the tickets were done this way. Last season when I had my membership I was able to get on no problem and get three for the derby, 3 for Liverpool. This year, I have never seen numbers like that!

Sadly when Brentford for example at home gets moved to a Wednesday night, there will be empty seats.

Also, during the derby and Liverpool arsenal games, like others have said, there will be tourists and YouTubers everywhere yet my wife, son and friends who have been going for a long time couldn’t get any!

Poor from the club.
A sad day

I watched it all unfold today as I logged in with the hope to get 2 using my wife’s and son’s memberships as I was lucky enough to get a flexi gold!
I went on at 10 and was 39,000th in the queue.
My friend went in at 9:45 and was 48,000th
Another mate went on at 9:30 and was 52,000th!

Bizarre! Anyway, nobody got any.
I’m still baffled as to how and why the tickets were done this way. Last season when I had my membership I was able to get on no problem and get three for the derby, 3 for Liverpool. This year, I have never seen numbers like that!

Sadly when Brentford for example at home gets moved to a Wednesday night, there will be empty seats.

Also, during the derby and Liverpool arsenal games, like others have said, there will be tourists and YouTubers everywhere yet my wife, son and friends who have been going for a long time couldn’t get any!

Poor from the club.
A sad day
There was no queue before 10.00. There was a fluctuating number of people waiting or looking and logging off again. Queue places only got allocated at 10.00.It was much the same last year, you must have got very lucky if you had no problem.

As a person lucky enough to have a season ticket, I haven’t really read this thread until tonight.

Genuine question.

Are those figures correct for people wanting to buy match tickets for the season on top of season ticket holders? Or is it just some random numbers the online queue throws up whilst fans are waiting to buy tickets? If so, that is unbelievable.

City won’t have a problem filling the additional 8000 North stand seats.

As a person lucky enough to have a season ticket, I haven’t really read this thread until tonight.

Genuine question.

Are those figures correct for people wanting to buy match tickets for the season on top of season ticket holders? Or is it just some random numbers the online queue throws up whilst fans are waiting to buy tickets? If so, that is unbelievable.

The numbers are correct, but we were never going to have a problem filling those seats for arsenal liverpool and utd anyway.

Reactions: jrb

Genuine question.

.I’m sure about 5 years ago, before covid anyway, I saw a figure that something like 70,000 went to games over a season., assuming about 40,000 s/c s thats another 30,0000 separate fans,that will only have increased. So 30 /40000 trying to get tickets for the 3 games doesn’t surprise me. Will be the same tomorrow for th other 16 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.