Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

.I’m sure about 5 years ago, before covid anyway, I saw a figure that something like 70,000 went to games over a season., assuming about 40,000 s/c s thats another 30,0000 separate fans,that will only have increased. So 30 /40000 trying to get tickets for the 3 games doesn’t surprise me. Will be the same tomorrow for th other 16 games.
It was more like 60,000.

Last edited:
The numbers are correct, but we were never going to have a problem filling those seats for arsenal liverpool and utd anyway.
Not for those games, no. I meant for all home games, even the shit midweek games.

When I’ve had to wait in the ticket queue, which hasn’t been often, I’d get a high number in the 100’s or 1000’s, with the man walking slowly, then he’d speed up, and run like fuck to the end of the line, hence why I was always sceptical about the waiting numbers in the queue shown. That’s very interesting.

Not for those games. no. I meant for all home games, even the shit midweek games.

When I’ve had to wait in the ticket queue, I’d get a high number in the 100’s or 1000’s, with the man walking slowly, then he’d speed up, and run like fuck to the end of the line, hence why I always sceptical about the waiting numbers in the queue shown. That’s very interesting.
Only those games were on sale today. Difficult to compare the popularity of those game to midweek games against smaller clubs with an additional 8000 seats but the signs are good, personally think it'll be exactly the same as last season we'll sell them out early and then closer to the game the flappers will flap when we have returns, exchange seats listed and the away team returns 1000 seats.

Reactions: jrb
Only those games were on sale today. Difficult to compare the popularity of those game to midweek games against smaller clubs with an additional 8000 seats but the signs are good, personally think it'll be exactly the same as last season we'll sell them out early and then closer to the game the flappers will flap when we have returns, exchange seats listed and the away team returns 1000 seats.
I see. I thought it was all the games. Thanks for the clarification. So when do the rest of the games go on sale? Is it all at once or are they spread out?

You can bet thogden and his dad will have tickets for the big 3 games that went on sale today.
And the fuckers don’t pay for it.
His sponsor pay (he’s talking shite into his phone instead of cheering the lads on)
Mentions his sponsor for 5mins, spunkgibbons watch his video then he gets paid from YouTube.

Him & this other young girl do it and are always at the big games. Both big Bolton fans aswell

Pisses me off when honest blues can’t get tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.