Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

If not previously mentioned in this thread - for anyone after pairs I was able to get some for both Nottingham and Ipswich after pressing the best seated together button for about 10 minutes when they weren't available when I first got through. Presumably people adding then not checking out.

Happy to get my first "official" tickets after buying off resellers/touts previously.

Feeling a bit gutted at the moment - I don't suppose I will be missed. I come up from Devon for only 10 games a year, so travel,hotel, expenses..... time off work etc - my choice and all that but have a young family and I can't really justify it now. To watch Brentford stick 10 behind the ball for 89 minutes and spend what I do......sigh.
Got a couple tickets for a few games

Can't not go.

Still had to rebook after it booted me out at payment

If not previously mentioned in this thread - for anyone after pairs I was able to get some for both Nottingham and Ipswich after pressing the best seated together button for about 10 minutes when they weren't available when I first got through. Presumably people adding then not checking out.

Happy to get my first "official" tickets after buying off resellers/touts previously.
I did this and it blocked me on the computer and my phone as it thought I was a bot because I was clicking refresh. So to rub salt into the wound, I sat there blocked...

So Aston Villa Brentford and Fulham about to sell out too plus the 8 already listed that's 11/19 already sold out little old Man City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.