Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

I’m fucking done with this club. Been going for 46 years and now I can’t get a ticket. Even though I’m an ex season ticket holder and been member ever since. Thousands of loyalty points. Got onto the q early and now it’s refreshed itself and I’m 64000’th. I was teetering after the Real Madrid sf but this has done it for me. IPTV it is then. Wankers. Fuck off City!!!!
Did you copy your queue ID down or do the 'notify by email' option as that will let you get back to where you were.

I’m fucking done with this club. Been going for 46 years and now I can’t get a ticket. Even though I’m an ex season ticket holder and been member ever since. Thousands of loyalty points. Got onto the q early and now it’s refreshed itself and I’m 64000’th. I was teetering after the Real Madrid sf but this has done it for me. IPTV it is then. Wankers. Fuck off City!!!!
Keep checking wattle during the season. It's a right pain I know but with the new Flexi-gold cards there will at least be a date, 3 weeks in advance of each game, where spare seats might come available. I got lucky this year getting a very low queue number but it's the first time in about ten attempts, so think I was due.

I know mate. Usually do 5 games a season. Just hope I can snap up some tomorrow. But the demand seems more than Y

I know mate. Usually do 5 games a season. Just hope I can snap up some tomorrow. But the demand seems more than usual
Less tickets on sale but most games will have tickets available 3 weeks before this season. Will be like this until the extension opens.Thinks it's no worse than last year. Maybe better splitting off the 3 games today.

The days of getting matchday tickets, for decent games, beside your friends, are pretty much over I think. Today's sale is only for 3 games, and you needed to have attended 5 in the last 2 seasons to qualify. I was on mutiple devices, it doesn't matter when you join the queue, as long as you're in before 10am you get randomly allocated a queue number. Never seen a ticket queue like it. I'm hoping there's loads of newbies who got the promotional email and didn't read the detail and are queuing anyway. There's no way that we have 50,000 who attended 5 games as match day members, and are all queing today, so hopefully many will not be qualified. I think they'll release very few for Liverpool at home, assuming they are doing a "second drop" like last year.

It was fun while it lasted, but the genuine long-standing City fans, loud and passionate, are simply not the target market. We haven't been for while, in 2023 the club sold tickets to a huge champions League semi-final home second leg against Real Madrid to ANYONE who became a member (loyalty counted for nothing), and this year they siphoned off thousands of RM home tickets to package with a buffet, and sell for £500. That's the reality, if you don't have a season ticket we are just in with herd, even though we were all at York away :-).

Can someone please post if they have actually been able to buy a ticket or how many are left?

What are they charging for individual tickets for these games?

I've been in since 10 and not even got a queue number, stick man hasn't moved either anyone else got the same?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.