Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Alot of people still about the United, Liverpool and Arsenal games that went on sale.

Anyone else think should have started the criteria off at 10+ Premier League games in the last two seasons and worked it's way down instead of starting off at 5+ Premier League games which in truth is pretty low over the course of two seasons.

I know it's tough but there's no point getting worked up about it, It's something that's out of our control unfortunately.
Don't think it has to be P/L games, cup games should count too, but 10 over 2 seasons is fair.

if the aim is to recognise/sort those supporters who actively support the club, I'd like to see Away matches and Wembley trips etc included too
No need really, if it's done properly especially after the extension, there are plenty of tickets for those that only go 5 or 6 times a year probably less.

Alot of people still about the United, Liverpool and Arsenal games that went on sale.

Anyone else think should have started the criteria off at 10+ Premier League games in the last two seasons and worked it's way down instead of starting off at 5+ Premier League games which in truth is pretty low over the course of two seasons.

I know it's tough but there's no point getting worked up about it, It's something that's out of our control unfortunately.
Absolutely there should have been a window for at least 10 then 5. Maybe even a 15/10/5

Unsure if i am mis remembering but for last season wasn't the criteria "5 for previous season" so should have been 10 for previous two seasons.

Last game of season should have had an advanced sales window too in my opinion. Maybe just a "5 over two seasons"

If we are no where near a trophy ai bet there are loads for sale!

There were well over 100,000 places in the queue throughout the day.

Releasing everything this early allows international fans to plan games ahead to sort flights and accommodation.

Unfortunately for a club that publicly brags about being Americas most watched team, this is their main consideration.
I forgot the club couldn’t care less about legacy fans. This policy seems to benefit people with more disposable income mainly.

As I said a lot of ordinary fans usually buy tickets a few weeks before the game. I haven’t been paid yet, so these tickets are basically not available to me either way.

I forgot the club couldn’t care less about legacy fans. This policy seems to benefit people with more disposable income mainly. It forgets about our core matchgoing fan base.

As I said a lot of ordinary fans usually buy tickets a few weeks before the game. I haven’t been paid yet, so these tickets are basically not available to me either way.
I agree about the finances and that’s why they should be sold game by game. Little to do with legacy fans though whatever that means,we were all young once. Some older fans have the money some don’t some new fans have the money some don’t.

I agree about the finances and that’s why they should be sold game by game. Little to do with legacy fans though whatever that means,we were all young once. Some older fans have the money some don’t some new fans have the money some don’t.
As the poster above says, this mainly benefits people on higher incomes and international fans as it gives them time to book flights and hotels. I would argue a large portion of our legacy fans are on lower incomes (generally across greater Manchester) therefore will be less likely to have access to these tickets.

If it was a few weeks before it gives people a chance to save up for a particular game, rather than missing out, with most games on sale now. I think that’s a fairer system.

I forgot the club couldn’t care less about legacy fans. This policy seems to benefit people with more disposable income mainly.

I'm agreeing with you.

More unique fans means more merchandise sold and higher likelihood of refreshments (tourists likely aren't pre drinking in a local).

I feel a lot of legacy fans have already been priced out to some degree.

It is 100% to do with disposable income.

I said somewhere else, if the club knew there wouldn't be any blowback whatsoever, they'd get rid of season tickets. It'll never happen because of the reaction, but they'd take it if the opportunity came.

As the poster above says, this mainly benefits people on higher incomes and international fans as it gives them time to book flights and hotels. I would argue a large portion of our legacy fans are on lower incomes (generally across greater Manchester) therefore will be less likely to have access to these tickets.

If it was a few weeks before it gives people a chance to save up.
I understand the financial side of it, and yes it benefits those on higher incomes. I just don’t see how anyone can presume which fans have and don’t have the money based more or less on age and or where they live. Don’t think international fans really comes into it though it would benefit them to sell this way but expect they only attend a couple of games, the majority of match day fans I expect are still UK based.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.