£51​
£51​
£41​
Chelsea
£73​
£55​
£55​
£45​

Here are the prices for games currently available, however you can only buy if a member and you get £5 off.

Add £2 quid for SS2 and NS2, ES/WS 1&3. Add £7 for ES2 and WS2, and add £17 for 9320 (latter based on one game) .

U18 therefore range from £16-£40 as it stands for NS1 and SS1.

Adults cheapest £44 to £68.

Chelsea and Spurs probably sold out by now.
Crazy. Me and the wife have SC in SS L1 Block 114, 8 seats next to the away end so I would say quite popular seats. We are in Barbados in March next year so will miss the home derby (have checked all Cup permutations and its unlikely to be moved) City will offer me £36 for the ticket (1/19th of £700) through the Ticket Exchange and yet they would sell it for in excess of £73 to god knows who. Not a chance.

AdultO6518-21U18
Ful/Pal/Bou
£49​
£31​
£31​
£21​
Forest/BH/SU/Eve/Burn
£59​
£41​
£41​
£31​
Spurs
£69​
£51​
£51​
£41​
Chelsea
£73​
£55​
£55​
£45​

Here are the prices for games currently available, however you can only buy if a member and you get £5 off.

Add £2 quid for SS2 and NS2, ES/WS 1&3. Add £7 for ES2 and WS2, and add £17 for 9320 (latter based on one game) .

U18 therefore range from £16-£40 as it stands for NS1 and SS1.

Adults cheapest £44 to £68.

Chelsea and Spurs probably sold out by now.

So Chelsea Cat A, Everton et al Cat B, Fulham et al Cat C?

Spurs that shit they get their own category now?

Crazy. Me and the wife have SC in SS L1 Block 114, 8 seats next to the away end so I would say quite popular seats. We are in Barbados in March next year so will miss the home derby (have checked all Cup permutations and its unlikely to be moved) City will offer me £36 for the ticket (1/19th of £700) through the Ticket Exchange and yet they would sell it for in excess of £73 to god knows who. Not a chance.
So is it better for the seats to be empty when there is a chace a long time City fan misses out ?

Yeah I never use ticket exchange, if I'm away I always give my ticket away to family or friends for free no matter how big the game is.

A family member has given their seasoncard up and joined as a cityzen matchday member. Can't buy tickets for 'restricted' games as they've not had 5 previous matches on their cityzen membership. So somebody with hundreds of games in their history goes behind someone in the queue who bought their membership last season. Another flaw to the system.
This is the same position as me. My ticket history on my membership number shows I have bought tickets from other friends over the past two years and attended many more than 5 games, however because I only bought a Citizen card thing at the end of May I was unable to buy tickets for many games yesterday, even though I have 4,000 points.

I logged on at 10am this morning and Newcastle, Chelsea etc were sold out and Spurs only had single tickets and I want to take my 5 year old son.

Which seats were removed, the closest to the pitch?
They put the extra seats in, 3 extra rows right at the front about the time of the ss extension I think, everyone complained they were too low and they couldn't see properly, and they couldn't be used for C/L games because of extra UEFA advertising. Then think just before covid they were taken out again altogether.

So is it better for the seats to be empty when there is a chace a long time City fan misses out ?
Nope - It will go to somebody of my choosing, who I know has been a fan for over 40 years who can no longer afford to go (and it be for free as my opinion is that the ticket is already paid for - the exception is cup schemes where I cant even give it away sometimes, but we'll usually pass to the same people for the price that's debited if we cant make it).

Its more the principle - if they are categorizing the selling price then surely the same must apply to the buy back policy.

Nope - It will go to somebody of my choosing, who I know has been a fan for over 40 years who can no longer afford to go (and it be for free as my opinion is that the ticket is already paid for - the exception is cup schemes where I cant even give it away sometimes, but we'll usually pass to the same people for the price that's debited if we cant make it).

Its more the principle - if they are categorizing the selling price then surely the same must apply to the buy back policy.
Fair enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.