Individual Match Tickets

Crazy. Me and the wife have SC in SS L1 Block 114, 8 seats next to the away end so I would say quite popular seats. We are in Barbados in March next year so will miss the home derby (have checked all Cup permutations and its unlikely to be moved) City will offer me £36 for the ticket (1/19th of £700) through the Ticket Exchange and yet they would sell it for in excess of £73 to god knows who. Not a chance.

They won't go on the exchange for the derby. No chance. Be wrapped up as a 'hospitality' package with a pie and a programme for a few hundred quid.

A family member has given their seasoncard up and joined as a cityzen matchday member. Can't buy tickets for 'restricted' games as they've not had 5 previous matches on their cityzen membership. So somebody with hundreds of games in their history goes behind someone in the queue who bought their membership last season. Another flaw to the system.

Same happened with my son yesterday, he'd been told his £25 membership wasn't sufficient so he paid for a £35 membership, he now has two memberships for which he's paid £60.
After hours of being kicked out while tickets were in the basket and sent back into the que he finally had the chance to purchase the tickets, he couldn't checkout so he rang the club, he was told that because he'd only joined yesterday (upgraded) he didn't qualify for the category A games so he had to take them out, they said he hadn't attended 5 games last season, which is correct, he attended 27 including both Wembley trips and Istanbul, he has a purchase history going back to 2003.
The club has done a lot of things right but they've got some things wrong.

Not true, I've bought them off the exchange before.

When? They stopped doing it last year for the bigger games. Only if they have a situation like Liverpool where they'd held loads back for hospitality as a potential 'title decider' only for the dippers to be shit last season could I foresee any going on the exchange. Even then it was all last minute and the day before if I remember correctly. Can't see that happening at all for the derby regardless of league positions.

Same happened with my son yesterday, he'd been told his £25 membership wasn't sufficient so he paid for a £35 membership, he now has two memberships for which he's paid £60.
After hours of being kicked out while tickets were in the basket and sent back into the que he finally had the chance to purchase the tickets, he couldn't checkout so he rang the club, he was told that because he'd only joined yesterday (upgraded) he didn't qualify for the category A games so he had to take them out, they said he hadn't attended 5 games last season, which is correct, he attended 27 including both Wembley trips and Istanbul, he has a purchase history going back to 2003.
They get lots of things wrong with this being a prime example. They don’t give a shit about core fans anymore. That’s the reality. Just about £££ now.

When? They stopped doing it last year for the bigger games. Only if they have a situation like Liverpool where they'd held loads back for hospitality as a potential 'title decider' only for the dippers to be shit last season could I foresee any going on the exchange. Even then it was all last minute and the day before if I remember correctly. Can't see that happening at all for the derby regardless of league positions.
Before covid to be fair, but I'm sure some came on last year but not 2 together so I didn't bother.

This is the same position as me. My ticket history on my membership number shows I have bought tickets from other friends over the past two years and attended many more than 5 games, however because I only bought a Citizen card thing at the end of May I was unable to buy tickets for many games yesterday, even though I have 4,000 points.

I logged on at 10am this morning and Newcastle, Chelsea etc were sold out and Spurs only had single tickets and I want to take my 5 year old son.

Common cases. Whilst no system will keep everyone happy, this current system is so flawed and doesn't reward longstanding fans. Hopefully we can gain some traction on the protest thread and get something done about this. It's only going to get worse as the club grows, if longstanding fans don't make noise about it at the stadium. 'I'm alright, Jack' attitudes by seasoncard holders (of which I am one) will not wash before long, we will all be affected and lose our club to the masses, look at what happened to seasoncard holders not on the scheme for the Real Madrid game.

Crazy. Me and the wife have SC in SS L1 Block 114, 8 seats next to the away end so I would say quite popular seats. We are in Barbados in March next year so will miss the home derby (have checked all Cup permutations and its unlikely to be moved) City will offer me £36 for the ticket (1/19th of £700) through the Ticket Exchange and yet they would sell it for in excess of £73 to god knows who. Not a chance.
So getting your money back is crazy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.