Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
GX Blue said:
Im hoping Vinny and Silva have both had 90min before we play Arsenal. Thats a game we need to win.

Bayern id play reserves and i think they will too.

i agree with this, don't need to worry about CL for the next couple so all about Vinny and Silva playing in the Prem games for me, Silva was looking the best he ever has before injury, win the next 4 PL games and i really fancy us for the title

Jovetic in particular, wtf has happened to him? I was so excited about signing that lad and I still think he is really special and could go on to be a huge star for us. But he is just permanently crocked it seems.

It's commonplace in many sports to give the fans updates on players injuries and likely return dates. Is it part of not giving away information to the opposition if we find out how players are progressing with their injuries? I for one would like to know when Silva and Vinny are likely to return. Could this be included as part of City today?

Just watching SSN and they have just been live to the etihad,showing city training....kompany was training with the squad.....dunno if he has done before today....

SPIDERBOY said:
Just watching SSN and they have just been live to the etihad,showing city training....kompany was training with the squad.....dunno if he has done before today....

Great news,hopefully no reactions.

As above,get him ready for 90 mins v Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.