Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Just watching SSN and they have just been live to the etihad,showing city training....kompany was training with the squad.....dunno if he has done before today....

I seem to remember MP saying he was back in training on Monday,but methinks he wont be risked anyway tomorrow or Sunday.

Unless bayern lose tomorrow (can't see it)....I'd bring him back for arsenal,(although it ain't up to me).....think demichellis will be fine at west Brom and Southampton IMO.

Without being complacent, I'm not greatly worried about Swansea. We can win this game without them. But WEst Brom away I really want them to be there. Psycologically that game is so important to win.

blue44 said:
according to physioroom

M Nastasić Knock no return date
A Kolarov Illness no return date
D Silva Calf/Shin Injury 4th Dec 13
S Jovetic Calf/Shin Injury 1st Dec 13
V Kompany Thigh Muscle Strain 1st Dec 13

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Kolarov was just "ill" rather than injured, he'll likely be available for Swansea, if not Plzen.

Nastasic might need to sit out mid week, and I'd probably sit him for Swansea too, he seems to have a niggle/knock that isn't being given time to settle down.

As for the other three, I don't think we'll see any of them against Plzen or Swansea. There's a posibility for the West Brom game, but I'd suspect Southampton is the most likely game for them to return. I'd certainly like to see Silva and Kompany back for the Arsenal match, really could do with beating them and closing the gap.

blue44 said:
according to physioroom

M Nastasić Knock no return date
A Kolarov Illness no return date
D Silva Calf/Shin Injury 4th Dec 13
S Jovetic Calf/Shin Injury 1st Dec 13
V Kompany Thigh Muscle Strain 1st Dec 13

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Usually quite accurate. I think the club doesn't give updates so as to not put pressure on players or disappoint fans as its not an exact science.

Jamie Jackson from The Guardian has just tweeted this from today's training session:

Kompany running round with everyone else - looks like he could be available...

Ric said:
Jamie Jackson from The Guardian has just tweeted this from today's training session:

Kompany running round with everyone else - looks like he could be available...

If his first proper training session was today it would be very risky to throw him into a game on wednesday. Maybe a brief sub appearance but more likely not for at least a week sounds more sensible. We certainly don't need Vinnie to beat Plzen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.