Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Ric said:
Jamie Jackson from The Guardian has just tweeted this from today's training session:

Kompany running round with everyone else - looks like he could be available...

If his first proper training session was today it would be very risky to throw him into a game on wednesday. Maybe a brief sub appearance but more likely not for at least a week sounds more sensible. We certainly don't need Vinnie to beat Plzen.

Yeah, it would be absurd to rush him back with two eminently winnable home games coming up. I would think they'd be looking at the West Brom game.

Chippy_boy said:
Jovetic in particular, wtf has happened to him? I was so excited about signing that lad and I still think he is really special and could go on to be a huge star for us. But he is just permanently crocked it seems.

Think he went all last season without injury as Fiorentina's key man.

He was the player I was most excited to see in the summer and I could yet be clinging onto that expectation in the new year. At least he's young!

Looks like Kolarov was involved too, judging by the pictures on the MEN site.

Didsbury Dave said:
Someone please give me some good news about Silva. Please?!?!?!?

Didn't see him from the bit of the session SSN shown,but they did concentrate the cameras on kompany...he may of been elsewhere on the pitch......sorry.

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 3m
PELLEGRINI: Jovetic, Silva and Rodwell will be out for one week or ten days more, so they will miss tomorrow and Sunday

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 6m
PELLEGRINI:Vincent began working with the squad this week,I think next week he will be fit to play, but he won’t be involved tomorrow night

FFS Rodwell again

I wonder how much patience the club will have with the lad. I so badly want him to get fit and stay that way but it simply isnt happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.