Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ric said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Ric said:
Jamie Jackson from The Guardian has just tweeted this from today's training session:

If his first proper training session was today it would be very risky to throw him into a game on wednesday. Maybe a brief sub appearance but more likely not for at least a week sounds more sensible. We certainly don't need Vinnie to beat Plzen.

Yeah, it would be absurd to rush him back with two eminently winnable home games coming up. I would think they'd be looking at the West Brom game.

We need him at Southampton for sure, I'm still having nightmares about last season at their place.

I think Nasty has been carrying an injury since the blue dippers, he came on as sub and was injured virtually straight away but had to soldier on. Not sure he would have come off sunday if it was a tight game

bluemc1 said:
GX Blue said:
Im hoping Vinny and Silva have both had 90min before we play Arsenal. Thats a game we need to win.

Bayern id play reserves and i think they will too.

i agree with this, don't need to worry about CL for the next couple so all about Vinny and Silva playing in the Prem games for me, Silva was looking the best he ever has before injury, win the next 4 PL games and i really fancy us for the title[/quote]

That's fucked it.

FantasyIreland said:
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 3m
PELLEGRINI: Jovetic, Silva and Rodwell will be out for one week or ten days more, so they will miss tomorrow and Sunday

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 6m
PELLEGRINI:Vincent began working with the squad this week,I think next week he will be fit to play, but he won’t be involved tomorrow night

I like a this! I am very excite!

Good news about Kompany. Lets hope he has no reaction.

Bit disappointing that Silva is out for the weekend as well, but the most important thing is to get him fit for the away games

Marvin said:
Good news about Kompany. Lets hope he has no reaction.

Bit disappointing that Silva is out for the weekend as well, but the most important thing is to get him fit for the away games

Shame we will not have Silva but the form shown by Nasri certainly compensates that and without being disrespectful to Swansea we have more than enough in Navas, Aguero and Negredo to cause them problems offensively. Where Silva will come into his own is at West Brom and Southampton so it could prove a blessing.

Nastasic out for another three weeks. Fucking huge blow.

Kompany fit but won't be considered for Sunday,

Silva/Jovetic should be fit for Bayern away.

The run of injuries our central defenders have had is ridiculous.

The central defender injury issues are the main contributor to our inconsistency/form and maybe even a factor in Harts problems IMO.Many would like to attribute it to Pellegrini's management ability but I believe,had we managed something near stability in the back 5,we would be top of the league.

Great news on Silva and Jovetic,looking forward to seeing this lad as he can be a huge asset.

FantasyIreland said:
The central defender injury issues are the main contributor to our inconsistency/form and maybe even a factor in Harts problems IMO.Many would like to attribute it to Pellegrini's management ability but I believe,had we managed something near stability in the back 5,we would be top of the league.

Great news on Silva and Jovetic,looking forward to seeing this lad as he can be a huge asset.

Very very important few weeks coming up for Lescott. Need to him be showing his best form.

Agree about Jovetic. Again, like with Vinny, I hope it's been a case of the club taking extra time to make sure that he's bang on rather than getting him back as soon as humanly possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.