insane takes on life

Have you ever had anyone have a take on life thats so insane that you genuinely struggle to craft a response, ive just had someone in the office say in all seriousness that they believe that they can say anything they like to anyone they like and if the other person didnt like it then it was a them problem.

Sound like they’ve just discovered “inspirational” content on social media from Andrew Tate and the like

I had someone tell me that because the earth spins at such a high speed the friction between the earth and the air is what is causing global warming

giphy.gif

Im plenty tough mate im 44 and it didnt bother me one bit and im quite happy to discuss different takes and values with anybody anywhere check my post history on here, it was more that i couldnt make the mental jump of how anyone believed that only how they felt about something was relevant and other people dont matter and that what i was getting at with the original post was about.
pretty much the definition of a narcissist. I've worked with a few, some made me laugh, usually at them, some made me want to cut them into tiny ribbons and feed them to a river full of piranhas, largely depending on their position

pretty much the definition of a narcissist. I've worked with a few, some made me laugh, usually at them, some made me want to cut them into tiny ribbons and feed them to a river full of piranhas, largely depending on their position
yeah that was my kind of my take on it, ive just never heard so explicitly stated before.

Many years ago I worked with a bloke who, looking back ticked every box of being a psychopathic narcissist. He was my boss and made you make an appointment to have a 5 minute chat via his “executive assistant” (bearing in mind this was a small company of maybe 8 of us all sat in one small open plan office haha). I bet even Tim Cook has 5 minutes to spare ffs.

Gaslit people into thinking they were shit at their jobs, he thought he was Elon Musk or something.

At the time I thought I was losing my mind but the minute I fucked that job off it was like someone opened the curtains let the sunlight in, and I realised it wasn’t me at all, he was just a total ****.

At the time he wrecked my self confidence and I ended up at the doctors for mental health issues.

Now I’d not hesitate to chin the dickhead if I ever saw him again. Lesson learned.

My Uncle is a Mormon. Was fun being in Yellowstone with him.

"Oh look Uncle, it says here that it last went off 2 million years ago."

"But the earth is only 7000 years old. I need to explain to a ranger that they have their facts wrong."

And off he goes to berate a ranger. Who, after lots of nodding, later told me he gets the "chat" as they call it at least twice a day.

Nutters.

I had someone tell me that because the earth spins at such a high speed the friction between the earth and the air is what is causing global warming

These days it's preferred that you accept someone else's mental illnesses as normal and nod willingly at their views as if they were mainstream.

"But the earth is only 7000 years old. I need to explain to a ranger that they have their facts wrong."

And off he goes to berate a ranger. Who, after lots of nodding, later told me he gets the "chat" as they call it at least twice a day.

Nutters.

I bought a magazine from some Mormon bird on market street once because I fancied her.

It’s easy to get suckered in.

Nutters.
Oh come on, the rangers are ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.