Insanity work-out

I've just finished week 2 (though I started again a couple of times so have been doing it for 3 weeks). I've lost 10 pounds, feel much healthier too.
Doing the second fit test tomorrow, looking forward to the results.

I've taken before pics, gonna take some more before the max week to gee myself up before it gets really hard.

Carstairs said:
I'm doing alright, and really enjoying it.

Half-way through week two now, I can definatly see that I'm losing weight and the scales don't lie.

Going away on holiday next Thursday so I'll be starting the whole programme from scratch again when I get. Then I'll be super-slim and fit in time for a massive binge over Christmas.

Happy days!

Jackpot, were going on holiday in December so can finish this course and then do half again before a huge Christmas blow out.

Persuaded a friend to do it with me, we get quite competitive with each other so a good person to do it with. Can't wait to start again.

bluegirl83 said:
Persuaded a friend to do it with me, we get quite competitive with each other so a good person to do it with. Can't wait to start again.

I get my bike back on Friday I always feel like I have been slacking when I do not ride for about an hour a day. I will be hitting the gym harder than ever from Monday onwards I want some serious mass and then will start cutting later:)

Its on do not give up and you will be proud of yourself in six months time. We can share progress pics for motivation :)

wvsaon.jpg

philinho said:
I've just finished week 2 (though I started again a couple of times so have been doing it for 3 weeks). I've lost 10 pounds, feel much healthier too.

I've taken before pics, gonna take some more before the max week to gee myself up before it gets really hard.

Ha! must admit to feeling some trepidation regards month 2, Did pure cardio and cardio abs back to back for only the second time last night, and whilst there was big improvements on the abs parts I was still totally blowing out of my arse.

Tragic meat van guy said:
philinho said:

Ha! must admit to feeling some trepidation regards month 2, Did pure cardio and cardio abs back to back for only the second time last night, and whilst there was big improvements on the abs parts I was still totally blowing out of my arse.

I did that yesterday too (though not back to back)... I can remember being really pleased that I made it through the warmup without stopping!

philinho said:
philinho said:

I did that yesterday too (though not back to back)... I can remember being really pleased that I made it through the warmup without stopping!

I'm at the stage with plyo now where I can go through the first full sets without stopping and every time I get cocky and think THIS TIME i'll piss it. Then that second lot (starting with the basketball jumps and with my nemesis ski abs and in & outs) comes along, I always forget about it and it never fails to utterly destroy me.

philinho said:

I'm at the stage with plyo now where I can go through the first full sets without stopping and every time I get cocky and think THIS TIME i'll piss it. Then that second lot (starting with the basketball jumps and with my nemesis ski abs and in & outs) comes along, I always forget about it and it never fails to utterly destroy me.

That's the hardest part of all the videos I've done so far... (except for the hold and pulses in the recovery one).
Basketballs absolutely kill me, sometimes I skip that so that I've got something in the tank for the ski abs and in and outs...

Believe me, no one would want to see my before pics! Got asked the other day if I was expecting. My youngest is fucking two!! That was the final straw for me. Im not some huge lass, size 12 to 14 (more towards the 14 at the moment) but seem to carry it all on my arse and stomach :( actually have a nice hourglass figure when I'm slimmer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.