Insanity work-out

Well went to Madrid and had beer and tapas galore so completely fallen off the "bike"!

Starting again tomorrow day 1.

CTID101 said:
Well went to Madrid and had beer and tapas galore so completely fallen off the "bike"!

Starting again tomorrow day 1.

:( Same here. But it was good trip :)

Pure cardio last kicked my arse. I usually have footer on Tuesday but it got cancelled at the last minute meaning I had an in scheduled day off. I'm think that i find it harder after a rest day.
I've not lost any weight yet which has surprised me to be honest. I'm not in it for weight loss but I did expect to lose a few pounds as I've been very careful with my snap. My miss says she can tell a difference in the abs area but I'm yet to see it! I think she's after some new shoes!

Just done my second fit test... here's my results...

Switch Kicks 111 (+18)
Power Jacks 47 (+11)
Power Knees 82 (+17)
Power Jumps 27 (+7)
Globe Jumps 8 (+2)
Suicide Jumps 13 (+2)
Push Up Jacks 22 (+3)
Low Plank Oblique 37 (+10)

I could be wrong (it has been known!), but I suspect a lot of people in this thread are counting switch kicks wrong. It's one kick with both legs = 1 rep.

I suppose as long as you count it the same all the way through it doesn't matter, but just for pedantry's sake...

bluegirl83 said:
Believe me, no one would want to see my before pics! Got asked the other day if I was expecting. My youngest is fucking two!! That was the final straw for me. Im not some huge lass, size 12 to 14 (more towards the 14 at the moment) but seem to carry it all on my arse and stomach :( actually have a nice hourglass figure when I'm slimmer.

Don't fret you will get there as long as you commit and stick to it. Show us the after pics then when you are more comfortable. I will share mine too as from Monday I am going to up the ante big time :)

*growls*

quiet_riot said:
I could be wrong (it has been known!), but I suspect a lot of people in this thread are counting switch kicks wrong. It's one kick with both legs = 1 rep.

I suppose as long as you count it the same all the way through it doesn't matter, but just for pedantry's sake...

You're right, it's not explained that way on the DVD though, so I decided to keep it as 1 kick = 1 rep, and remembered to not get too big headed at whipping Tanya's butt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.