Inside Manchester City ITV4

Enjoyed the Wright one, just watched it.
When he was talking about his debut hat trick for arsenal, he was like an enthusiastic little boy!! Quality.
Goes to show the perception they can give off on the pitch isn't the person they really are off it.
Really enjoyed that, and feel old as fuck knowing Ian Wright is 50!

Goater=Legend said:
TonyM said:
bezer57 said:
Just changed my mind on him wot a great guy all the stuff he went through up to 22 yrs of age to come through it as good as he was ! They should show that to kids just starting out to never give in ?? Fair play to him ! .
Is there any link to that online?

Its on YouTube. Just type in Nothing to something.

can you put up the link cause i cant seem to find it on there

It looks like Edin lives in a flat near Media city on Salford Quays,he will be able to see the swamp from there!!!

LoveCity said:
The best City documentary is still by far that Dutch one (with Paul Lake walking around Moss Side for part of it) that was on YouTube but has been deleted. Someone should re-upload it.

Inside Manchester City was good, though. Always felt Blue Moon Rising was OK, but overrated.

Anyone got Inside Manchester City torrent file ?

Didsbury Dave said:
Was sterile shite, but i wouldn't expect anything else. Just a big glossy televised version of the match programme.

And it didn't have the "Money shot" - the players in the dressing room.

Actually Dave, continuing our discussion from the other thread, I found it quite reassuring in terms of the
whole way the academy fits in with the first team. Last season a lot was made in the media about how
we would play 4-3-3 at all levels of the club so that young players would learn how to play "the City way".
I was always disturbed that we would be teaching 9 year olds current best practice that probably
would be outdated by the time they made the first team. Viera's interview that "the City way" was about
an attacking, possession based game that could be applied to different tactical systems was very
reassuring. Hopefully in 10 years time some of the lads will have come through and he is the
first team manager.

I shouldn't have put that Wright one on whilst I'm supposed to be working - wow.

Dzeko comes across as a good bloke. I'd like to have seen more of the players, maybe the thoughts of Silva and Navas. Still.. The tea lady was good.

Tevez wanted his old chair back? I could have done without knowing that nugget.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Was sterile shite, but i wouldn't expect anything else. Just a big glossy televised version of the match programme.

Actually Dave, continuing our discussion from the other thread, I found it quite reassuring in terms of the
whole way the academy fits in with the first team. Last season a lot was made in the media about how
we would play 4-3-3 at all levels of the club so that young players would learn how to play "the City way".
I was always disturbed that we would be teaching 9 year olds current best practice that probably
would be outdated by the time they made the first team. Viera's interview that "the City way" was about
an attacking, possession based game that could be applied to different tactical systems was very
reassuring. Hopefully in 10 years time some of the lads will have come through and he is the
first team manager.

Yes, I agree. That "4-3-3 at all levels of the club" was always a nothing story. If I remember rightly it was some second hand leak from some youth coach which was probably Chinese Whispers. There is no manager in football who is hamstrung by a "club" formation - it's a ridiculous notion because different occasions require different formations. And different managers do things in different ways.

I'm not a big fan of this "Vieira will be our manager one day" concept. Not because I have anything against the man, but as it stands it's a bit like me saying that my five year old boy will Captain City one day, Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I've heard about these "groomed successor"types all my life, and they almost never come to anything. Brian Robson at Old Trafford, Stuart Pearce at England, there's a huge list and there are just too many pieces of a very big jigsaw for the whole thing to fit together. That's not to say Vieira won't turn out to be a brilliant coach - he may or he may not. But the chances of him graduating to our manager are tiny in my opinion.

Didsbury Dave said:

That's pretty much all it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.