Insomnia

Insomnia is a load of bollocks. Exercise and train a lot and you will sleep like a log. On top of a full time job. The more miles I ride my bike, and the more hours I do in work, the better I sleep. Not a coincidence.

Ignorant twat.
Were you the role model for Chris Finch in The Office?

My sleeping pattern is all over the place..

Awake at 3.15am...bits and bobs pack gym bag in gym for 4.30am (40 minute drive to get there) work at 7.00am...lunch at 11.00am...finish work at 3.30pm...45 minute drive home

Dead tired by 6.00pm!

Insomnia is a load of bollocks. Exercise and train a lot and you will sleep like a log. On top of a full time job. The more miles I ride my bike, and the more hours I do in work, the better I sleep. Not a coincidence.
Run? For fun?? Fuck that. I'll stick to my hour's sleep from 5-6.30.

I've had this for around 8 years. Been two nights on the bounce before with no sleep and work the next day. Had to drive to Leicestershire once after no sleep for over 50 hrs. Had to stop as felt I was going to crash.

Take sleeping tabs now which are great but addictive. Saying that I read that dick van dyke has been popping one every night for 40 years and is still going strong at 90.

Go to sleep!!

Impossible atm.

One thing that did work was an over the counter called diphenhydramine chloride. Popped one, settled down half an hour later and woke up 8 hours after fresh as a daisy. Got nowt like it tonight!! Haha x

Seriously, recommend it. Better than prescription shit for getting you off for a decent kip.

Go to sleep!!

Impossible atm.

One thing that did work was an over the counter called diphenhydramine chloride. Popped one, settled down half an hour later and woke up 8 hours after fresh as a daisy. Got nowt like it tonight!! Haha x

Seriously, recommend it. Better than prescription shit for getting you off for a decent kip.
I wonder could I buy that over the counter here? . Will give it a try thanks for the info, I don't have insomnia but wake at all strange times as I have a lot on my mind and difficult to get back to the land of nod.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.