Inter Fans Loved Mancini

still confused with RB,s contract.....is it....

1). a 6 month term with the option of a 3 year contract.

2). a straight 3 1/2 year term.....or

3). a straight 6 month term then he,s out anyway.....

Mattyc55 said:
Mancio, would you refer to Muntari as a defensive midfielder, if so, do you put Michael Ballack in the same mould simply because he plays as the midfielder who tucks in and forms a three with Essien and Mikel. I seem to remember Muntari being a left sided midfielder at Pompey and the likes of him and Ballack are far more positive choices in a three than Vieira, De Jong, and Barry; one being the definition of a pure defensive midfielder, and the other two being "water carriers" (especially in Barry's case). As for Cambiasso, hes so much more than the likes of De Jong in terms of technical ability, and this is also crucial when you need a link between both the forwards, and getting Sneijder fully involved.

Final point, you yourself made the point about the importance of David Santon and Maicon and their impact on the team, but we dont have the outlet that Inter have with such quality full backs, the same going for Ashley Cole at Chelsea.

At this moment in time, in my opinion we DONT have the right players to take on this formation with any kind of effective blend, and Mourinho's team selection is being labelled wrongly; again in my opinion.

unfortunally.... muntari is a very poor gifted player , good just on the defensive side. the same is for the actual cambiasso who have lost the mobility and is like a third CB , and isnt able to pass like de jong.

you are right about the RB were maicon is better than what City has. not for the LB where actually santon is too young for compete with bridge.

the real City problem is the attacking midfielder becouse sneijder is very very good while ireland is a ghost. and in the midfield reserves , where inter has motta, stankovic , krihn and mariga , and City unfortunally has just nobody.

by the way , you can see yourself in an hour when Inter play at Naples , and then we can talk about.

Mancio said:
Mattyc55 said:
Mancio, would you refer to Muntari as a defensive midfielder, if so, do you put Michael Ballack in the same mould simply because he plays as the midfielder who tucks in and forms a three with Essien and Mikel. I seem to remember Muntari being a left sided midfielder at Pompey and the likes of him and Ballack are far more positive choices in a three than Vieira, De Jong, and Barry; one being the definition of a pure defensive midfielder, and the other two being "water carriers" (especially in Barry's case). As for Cambiasso, hes so much more than the likes of De Jong in terms of technical ability, and this is also crucial when you need a link between both the forwards, and getting Sneijder fully involved.

Final point, you yourself made the point about the importance of David Santon and Maicon and their impact on the team, but we dont have the outlet that Inter have with such quality full backs, the same going for Ashley Cole at Chelsea.

At this moment in time, in my opinion we DONT have the right players to take on this formation with any kind of effective blend, and Mourinho's team selection is being labelled wrongly; again in my opinion.

unfortunally.... muntari is a very poor gifted player , good just on the defensive side. the same is for the actual cambiasso who have lost the mobility and is like a third CB , and isnt able to pass like de jong.

you are right about the RB were maicon is better than what City has. not for the LB where actually santon is too young for compete with bridge.

the real City problem is the attacking midfielder becouse sneijder is very very good while ireland is a ghost.

by the way , you can see yourself in an hour when Inter play at Naples , and then we can talk about.

Fair enough mate, I personally dont rate Muntari whatsoever but i've always thought of Cambiasso as the more complete Mascherano, an absolutely quality player at what he does; but you clearly watch more Inter than myself.

As for Sneijder, an absolutely wonderful footballer; why Real let go i'll never know. Two great feet.

riley347 said:

he signed a 6 month deal, not a 3 and a half year one, if he stays he will then sign a 3 year one in the summer,

In the summer it will be a straight swap, Bobby for Jose.

Freestyler said:
riley347 said:

he signed a 6 month deal, not a 3 and a half year one, if he stays he will then sign a 3 year one in the summer,

this can happen just in your dream mate :-)

and in mine :=)

Freestyler said:
riley347 said:

That's wrong, he signed a 3 and a half year deal, with an option after 6 months.

Inter fans loved him because he will go down as the man who ended their LONG drought without a league title. But it wouldn't have happened without the big scandal.

They were generally pretty happy when he left.

bluemoon90 said:
Inter fans loved him because he will go down as the man who ended their LONG drought without a league title. But it wouldn't have happened without the big scandal.

I think most Interistis would take him back now.

bluefandk said:
bluemoon90 said:

I think most Interistis would take him back now.

fifty-fifty :)

a part of us always love mancini and another part is falled in love for jose's press conferences

the drama is the choice between a man and a twat :=)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.