Inter (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Did you watch the game pal or just the second half because Erling played well and got himself involved in the first half.

They are one of the top teams in Europe and will be a threat to whoever they play, but we should've won that game.

But for where we are in the season & with players still coming back, a point will do!
I watched the game pal and thank you for not responding to my post with just one word!

I wrote at the end of the first half I see him the main problem in this kind of the games, not implicitly him but Pep playing him that way. We just struggle finding him when he is anchored in the box barely moving and not involved in the game.

Well that was fucking dreadful. Love to know what our gameplan was tonight as none of the players seemed to know either. We were only ever going to break them down on the flanks where our wingers barely tried to beat a man or supply. We moved the ball slowly and predictably and our pressing out of possession was really poor. Far too easy for Inter to get through and get into attacking positions.

Not as if they put in a defensive masterclass either, they weren't anything out of the ordinary, they just stuck to their task, didnt make mistakes and had a comfortable and relatively trouble free night.

Only positive from that is we didnt lose as we really should have.

We didn't look too clever against Brentford either, we only scored then from a flukey deflection and a long ball from Ederson, we really have to find a way of creating more in games, keeping possession for the sake of it gets us nowhere.
Fuck me .
Imagine if you we're a city fan in the early 90s.
We just drawn nil nil with a very very good team and we have a hard game at weekend.
Have a word with yourself pal.
Every club in Europe would swap places with us right now.
Try looking on the brightside a bit pal.
I never ever dreamt we ever play in the champions league

I watched the game pal and thank you for not responding to my post with just one word!

I wrote at the end of the first half I see him the main problem in this kind of the games, not implicitly him but Pep playing him that way. We just struggle finding him when he is anchored in the box barely moving and not involved in the game.
If you think haaland is the problem then I really do not know what to say.
Tell me one player in the last 50 years you would.rather have than him.
Fuck me we've got a striker who has give or take 100 goals in 100 games.
Some people need to get a grip.
He's not a robot he can't press everything.
Link every bit of play.
And score every chance he gets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.