Inter (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Gundogan had 2 great chances, Foden missed a great chance. All 3 were better chances than any that Inter had.
Those three were clear cut, foden didn’t middle another, there were 3-4 that didn’t quite fall for us around the box where players put them wide and a number of bobbles in the box that they defended well. They had one decent chance that the lad put over. A fair result would have been a City victory by a couple of goals.

Those three were clear cut, foden didn’t middle another, there were 3-4 that didn’t quite fall for us around the box where players put them wide and a number of bobbles in the box that they defended well. They had one decent chance that the lad put over. A fair result would have been a City victory by a couple of goals.
Definitely, and we are still a bit rusty, I'm not taking any negatives out of tonight against one of the top teams in Europe.

Fuck me .
Imagine if you we're a city fan in the early 90s.
We just drawn nil nil with a very very good team and we have a hard game at weekend.
Have a word with yourself pal.
Every club in Europe would swap places with us right now.
Try looking on the brightside a bit pal.
I never ever dreamt we ever play in the champions league
Eh, I don't think what ninjamonkey said was anything off base. I think Milan were very organized, yes. But was it any different that we have seen with a low block before? Nah. I didn't think we looked all that comfortable in the 1st half. We improved in the 2nd but there wasn't enough urgency for me. I do think we perhaps were looking forward a bit to the weekend. And I think that's fine. Its a table run now for CL. League play. So there's room for error or a miss.

Is that what you saw? Inter were far more accomplished than Arsenal. Their movement and the way they rotated throughout the teams intriguing to watch. The centre half Acerbi was defending one minute and leading the line next. Their press was interesting too. They often swarmed towards the ball at points. Not seen many teams do that.
Defensively they were similiar to Arsenal but I agree on the ball they were better just lacked cutting edge.

Worst 42.50 I spent for a long time. Everyone seemed slow, lots of misplaced passes. Let’s hope Sunday will be better.
FFS first post I’ve unfortunately set my eyes on. This was a very good Inter Team who most players have been there for a while. Yes we struggled in patches but it’s early on in the season , we grown into the game but couldn’t break down a stubborn outfit but we was resolute and kept a clean sheet ourselves . Good warm up for Sunday !

Gundogan had 2 great chances, Foden missed a great chance. All 3 were better chances than any that Inter had.
First header fair enough, should be scoring that. I'm not sure about the 2nd header though, i think that was harder than it seemed. I think he was at full stretch to get onto it and that's ultimately why he missed the target. The foden chance good chance but Inter had several at least as good if not better.

For Inter the Darmian chance when he's clean through inside the box and he's backheeling it, that was the best chance of the game, that's a certain goal if he shoots. Then towards the end, mkhitaryan skies a shot dead centre from 8 yard out. Those 2 in particular were better chances than anything we had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.