Inter Milan (N) | Champions League Final | Post Match Thread

You can guarantee if the dippers faced some of the transport issues we faced they would have kicked off big time.
After causing a load of grief it would have been everyone else's fault and would have ended with a grovelling apology from UEFA.
Cunts.

Exactly,thats what it's suggesting.

Everyone else deals with shit,and gets on with it,not them insufferable cunts.....they have to attribute blame and claim further victim status.

It's over, finally over, it's been a long haul, but we made it together, and I've reached nirvana finally... reading through to the last page of this thread.

I'd like to thank the City fans, the Inter fans, the West ham fans, the Liverpool fan (ish), and a big two fish fingers to the Bucket Hat Pat weapon.
Slight amendment

I can’t even remember the pass. All I can think of is Silva hitting it across the goal and then it coming out to Rodri and then……all hell went loose in our house.

Of all the analysis this covered it perfectly. Pep goal indeed. I know something was going to happen when Grealish and Silva tucked inside leavi my wide positions.

Have you seen how Phil's son Ronnie has taken over social media he even has his own nickname El Wey some of the pics and video's have over 800k likes lol

Post-match, immediately outside the final part of the entrance stadium entrance M but well within their layered security perimeter, I was walking past the usual people standing to one side and had to turn, take a prolonged second look and confirm what I had first seen: there was this bloke, standing there as thousands of City fans streamed past seconds after winning the CL......and he was wearing a full Rag team shirt. That even exceeded the sight of at least five Inter fans sat around me in three locations in full Inter kit, who kept leaping up in the last few minutes with their phones to video Inter's desperate final attacks, all from seats that had to have been bought by City season ticket holders who had sold them on. I even noted down the seat numbers of a couple of them. So, to the City 'supporter' who profiteered and could have caused big trouble for others, by selling tickets for Block 716, Row 88, Seats 397 and 398, in the immortal words of Badly Drawn Boy at the last match of Maine Road (were you there or did you sell out on that one as well?): 'Do one!'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.