Inter Milan Vs Manchester City Match Thread

citymad said:
The ones watching it on tv were the lucky ones. Watching it live was terrible. We have alot of work to do to even be top 6. Try telling the inter Milan players it was just a friendly. They played us off the park in their FIRST friendly. I can't tell you how shit these players were live. Adebayors body language was disgraceful. The small band of arsenal fans were laughing at him and it was hard to witness.

To be honest we could tell you how shit they are live. We watched most of them last season.
Apparently it was Inter`s 2nd team and they did play us off the park, both with 10 or 11 men.

How bad is Bridge? Rarely passes to a white shirt, doesn`t tackle, just gets in way occassionally and miskicks it away for throw in or corner/

Bridge was possibly the worst I have ever seen him. Nothing he did went right and every cross didn't beat the first man.

citymad said:
The ones watching it on tv were the lucky ones. Watching it live was terrible. We have alot of work to do to even be top 6. Try telling the inter Milan players it was just a friendly. They played us off the park in their FIRST friendly. I can't tell you how shit these players were live. Adebayors body language was disgraceful. The small band of arsenal fans were laughing at him and it was hard to witness.
Not good.

Fanny Fart said:
nashark said:
Every time he got the ball, he fucking lost it. Adebayor's shitness pre-dates pre-season.

Changed your tune pre quick their sharky?

Anyway, were you one of the fans screaming at him everytime a ball was lumped to him against spurs at home and he lost it? not really his game is it?

If a striker has 5 chances and scores 1 or 2 he is having a good day, how many chances were created for him today?

Virtually no chances were created for him today.

It is my believe that a striker should offer more than scoring goals. In fact, when we have 10 men and are playing the European champions, I think it would be pretty fucking wise to try and retain possession, enabling the midfield to have more space and time on the ball, ultimately leading to a tap in. It's not like he's on 160K a week or something is he? (see I can do sarcasm, too)

If any of you saw Chamakh today....Ade should take a lesson from him on how to keep the ball as a lone striker and bring in your team mates. the guy cant simple keep the ball

nashark said:
Fanny Fart said:
Changed your tune pre quick their sharky?

Anyway, were you one of the fans screaming at him everytime a ball was lumped to him against spurs at home and he lost it? not really his game is it?

If a striker has 5 chances and scores 1 or 2 he is having a good day, how many chances were created for him today?

It is my believe that a striker should offer more than scoring goals. In fact, when we have 10 men and are playing the European champions, I think it would be pretty fucking wise to try and retain possession, enabling the midfield to have more space and time on the ball, ultimately leading to a tap in. It's not like he's on 160K a week or something is he? (see I can do sarcasm, too)

Oh, touche sharky.

Is it fair to say if a couple of chances were made for him and he put one away, you might have a different perspective on how he played? lumping balls to him isnt really his strength is it?

I feel you may have already made your mind up about him.

Come on. The bloody ref totally ruined the game. We started with a striker who isn't going to be anywhere the first team and is being played for purely shop window purposes. Only Toure of the new signings started. No Tevez.
Mancini hasn't finished buying his players.

Come on. Get a grip. It's bloody pre season, these games mean f**k all!

Fanny Fart said:
nashark said:

Oh, touche sharky.

Is it fair to say if a couple of chances were made for him and he put one away, you might have a different perspective on how he played? lumping balls to him isnt really his strength is it?

A slightly different perspective, yes.

However, I'm not too sure that we can win the title with a player who is so one dimensional.

nashark said:
Fanny Fart said:
Oh, touche sharky.

A slightly different perspective, yes.

However, I'm not too sure that we can win the title with a player who is so one dimensional.

That's why i've been championing getting rid of Ireland!

God almighty, a fucking friendly game where points are not at stake, no prize is won and nothing achived in winning the game regardless and yet people still find something to moan and complain about.

I know Mancini and before him Hughes spent £200m or so to build a side to win trophies and change the mentality of the players to that of a winner and a strong mental attitude, but surely they should have started with some of the fans, because they are very weak minded.

I am not going to come on here and name names, as there is no-way I am reading through 98 pages of desperate suicide thoughts becuase we lost to the European Champions, but these people are worried about what the press will make of it.

Do you clowns believe the press to have been kissing our arses had we beat them?, last year we played at the Nou Camp (I went, so I know how well we had to defend and hold firm), and beat the then European Champions Barcelona in their own backyard 1-0, Barca had all their stars besides Iniesta and Henry out playing at some point in that game.

Puyol, Pique, Dani Alves, Maxwell, Marquez, Yaya, Keita, Sergio Busquets, Xavi, Bojan, Messi, Ibrahimovic and Pedro all played at least 45 mins, and they never scored......how many articles were wrote about City the next day in the UK press......NONE, FUCK ALL, ZILCH......we were lucky that The Star treated us to a few line space to simply say, "City whose game against Everton was re-arranged for later in the campaign, used the time to play in the Juan Gamper Trophy at Barcelona's Nou Camp Stadium, the game finished 1-0 to the visitors with Martin Petrov scoring the goal after 24 minutes".

THAT was it, so why beat yourself up over a game that matters the biggest part of fuck all, just because the press will print bad stuff about us.....I bet it will be the first time they would have done that ah?...FUCK the press, if Charmin Ultra costs too much then opt for a cheaper brand.

The US tour was all about promoting Manchester City, and who knows how well we would have done, we got lots of new young fans in Spanish Harlem, got a good rapport with other New Yorkers, due to playing in a 5-a-side pitch against some locals, managed to get some new Baltimore fans to join City's colours (through the academy out there, and City's coaches giving them free training and tuition), and also have a few fans of the Baltimore Ravens NFL team (Ed Reed, Ray Lewis and Trevor Pryce).

I don't think the US football fans will chose to not follow City, because they lost a few games in training matches, if they do, then good luck to whoever they do chose to follow, as they don't have the right attitude to following a club.......I am sure that Roberto Mancini will have found out more about the likes of Boyata, Cunningham, Jo, Hart, Ben Mee and maybe even Adebayor just by being with them for 3 weeks solid training and watching them in the heat of a game, where result is of no importance.

I don't think anybody really bothers too much about pre-season games in all honesty....Spurs lost 4-1 at home to Villarreal, United lost 3-2 to Guadlajara, I wonder if their fans are moaning and crying about them games and suggesting that they won't end top 6, top 4 or what?, who gives a fuck about pre-season?.

If we end 7th, we end 7th, I will still be here next year to support them again and the year after and every year there after, until I die......wherever we finish, we MUST KEEP Roberto Mancini as manager, if we sack him because we don't get the shit that is CL, then for me that will be a very bad day and also a very bad call by the people in power.....Mercer required 3 years, so I won't be expecting Mancini to do in 18 months what it took Mercer 3 years to accomplish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.