Interesting silly City facts.

Before 1973 City and Liverpool won the same number of trophies. (8 each)
Since 1990 City have won more than Liverpool. (17 - 14)
So for most of each clubs 120+ year history City have been the more successful club.
(Admittedly in those middle 17 years they smashed us to bits!)
yeah but, nobody remembers the "pass back to the goalie years"

City fans started the inflatable craze in the late 80's, City fans started the song 'City til I die' which is rarely sung these days but other clubs adopted and YNWA was actually a City song before Dippers sung it.

yeah but, nobody remembers the "pass back to the goalie years"
Well they do… it’s remembered as probably the most boring period of watching top flight English football imaginable. There was more action on the terraces and around the stadium…

There were some scandalous rumours going around at the time but I think it was mainly down to the personal situation regarding his divorce and the fact he just realised it was just the wrong time for him to do such a big task. He was a good manager and probably would have improved us in time, even though he was linked to the dark side I still didn’t mind the appointment.
I always found it strange that the scandalous rumours about Coppell surfaced in the same month as the scandalous rumours about Arsene Wenger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.