International Friendlies 21st-28th March

The Alty red showing how bad he is on the international stage. Apart from a dozen poor decisions how did he not give Rojo a yellow for the cynical body check. Oh yeh who does Rojo play for?

I don’t quite think it’ll be the death of football but it’s fucking shit VAR and I really liked the idea of it.

No it isn't a contact sport , there can be contact as a consequence of winning the ball. If the contact impedes a player with the ball from playing the ball like standing on his foot its a foul.

He kicked the ball away, there was no impediment unless he was the fastest man in the world which he wasn’t. So as I said, standing on someone’s foot is not a foul because football is a contact sport.

He stood on his foot but really he was going nowhere and it was accidental but some refs would call it s penalty.

He kicked the ball away, there was no impediment unless he was the fastest man in the world which he wasn’t. So as I said, standing on someone’s foot is not a foul because football is a contact sport.
Tarky was tugging on his arm and pulling him back prior to the stamp. You don’t know if the ref gave the pen for the stamp or the pulling on the arm.

Tarky was tugging on his arm and pulling him back prior to the stamp. You don’t know if the ref gave the pen for the stamp or the pulling on the arm.

Whatever he gave it for, it was wrong and would lead to about 10 pens a game and lead to players just playing for penalties which would ruin the game of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.